Search results

1. M

Silent aura hypixel pit

Is there a way to make silent aura target specific players or better yet, event specific players? like if the Beast event came on is there a way to only target the beast player?
  2. M

Settings for not well known servers

Do you know if all type of KA don't bypass for purple prison? Im banned on hypixel but wanna get back into some light hacking
  3. M

Auto BlockHit (Autoclick)

Alright good to know. I can always tell when someone’s hacking right away though based off how accurate their block hits are.
  4. M

pit settings help

Curious: did you fight him in hypixel pit?
  5. M

pit settings help

Are the other types of aura any good? do they all flag except for blatant?
  6. M

Reason for hypixel bans lately

Ohhh that makes sense thank you. Does anti cheat kill aura not use hitboxes or head rotation? Are flag bans watchdog bans?
  7. M

Do you genuinely use auto block auto clicker 24/7 and you have never gotten banned for it?
  8. M

I guess, seems very unlikely though. There’s a massive difference between blocking some hits, and PERFECTLY blocking EVERY SINGLE melee thrown your way for the duration of your playtime. I’d like to see someone “skilled” who can do that legit and consistently for hours on end.
  9. M

Blockhit is pretty easy to detect if mods spectate you, won't flag though. Nobody is skilled enough to perfectly block at the right moment while still barraging them with attacks.
  10. M

pit settings help

Kill aura is so much stronger tho. I would use 18-20cps auto clicker and full aim assist(which did basically nothing) and it was essentially the same as me butterfly clicking.
  11. M

Reason for hypixel bans lately

I wonder how they managed to flag certain types of aura but not others. Seems strange. Also, what does it mean if you get flagged? Does it mean mods are gonna silently spectate you over time since you got flagged as a possible hacker. I bet they get thousands of flags though, seems tedious if...
  12. M

Vape for mac.

You can use bootcamp or you have to buy a windows computer. I don't think any hacks are compatible with Mac. I find that pretty odd though, someone could probably make an injector that injects the exe file into Mac compatibility.
  13. M

pit settings help

Yeah exactly, dont use blatant aura or you gonna get staff banned even faster
  14. M

Hacking accusation

If you weren't hacking and he accused you of hacking, you wouldn't be worried about proving him wrong. You just seem suspicious and it lets them know you ARE actually hacking when you don't just shrug it off. Whenever I see people getting accused of cheating and they are like "___ send me your...
  15. M

pit settings help

I used legit aura on my main and after about a week I got banned. RIP. Pissed me off too because I know so many other high prestiges who blatantly hack BUT IM THE ONE who gets banned. smh. It's impossible to even mega without KA because some bhopper comes along when you at 48 kills and destroys...
  16. M

Vape CLient for Mac

Thats what bootcamp is. I use it and I usually stay around 45-60 fps after its been running a while but it usually starts out at LITERALLY 1 fps to 30 fps so its laggy asf. On my MacBook Pro I get 120 fps on lunar on the other hand because running a game like Minecraft takes a lot of ram but...