Search results

1. TeamSamforde

Will Reach be detected at hypixel now

I think you can use more than that if you mean detected by anticheat it's not.
  2. TeamSamforde

Any way to play with other vape users?

Join my discord we are all cheaters : https://discord.com/invite/uZhdGy2 I search a cheater team for bedwars too
  3. TeamSamforde

Can I play on VPN ?

ty
  4. TeamSamforde

Can I play on VPN ?

I was on a different computer as well. If I want to use vape on a different computer with a Vpn and I inject before turning on vpn it's safe ?
  5. TeamSamforde

Can I play on VPN ?

Okay because one day I had the shared account thing and had to appeal for it and I played on a different Ip address
  6. TeamSamforde

Can I play on VPN ?

Or It will block my account ?
  7. TeamSamforde

Can I play on VPN ?

Simple question, can I play on vpn with v4 ?
  8. TeamSamforde

Why Blink is not working in Solo ?

It was a private server
  9. TeamSamforde

Why Blink is not working in Solo ?

I wanted to test Blink but it's not working in solo Any explanation ?
  10. TeamSamforde

I used these settings on Hypixel for 1 week(11h per day) on main account

yeah a lot I mean it's pretty obvious in classic duels when I have the reach of a fishing rod
  11. TeamSamforde

I'll be honest I don't even feel like the reach is working sometimes it's more AA and AC doing all the work.
  12. TeamSamforde

Yeah I was a bit worried about staff bans. If I don't play for 1w again staff can't ban me ? Or they can watch replays anytime ?
  13. TeamSamforde

I played mostly duels and bedwars with those settings but I was always the most blatant in sumo
  14. TeamSamforde

AC: 11-16 then 13-17 and even 16-20 extra randomization AA: Horizontal 5, angle 97 but most of the time 150, distance 45 Reach : Any values sometimes 3.3 sometimes 3.5 and sometimes 4 to 5 (in sumo tbh) it also depends of the opponent. Velocity : Horizontal 90 at the start but since people in...
  15. TeamSamforde

Settings on Hypixel

extra rand really? But Watchdog isn't even a thing. I've used without any randomization sometimes and no ban it's not like it's AGC