Search results

1. L

Auto moving accounts how

Hello, does someone know a way me to do whats is showing in the video below, basically the accounts do exactly 2 blocks right and then straight ahead, when they die they get spawned at the same spot and the cycle repeats, how do you do that?
  2. L

blocks mc new anticheat

as far as ik from a friend is that Blocks mc made their own anticheat with the name of Simpa
  3. L

blocks mc new anticheat

so i just got banned with the same config i used before in blocks mc(legit config 100% no ban before) and i got banned for like 5 mins. one friend mod told me it has new anticheat but he doesnt know what is it, is it possible to check the anticheat
  4. L

Question

are autoblocks diff in diff client?
  5. L

Question

Is there a hack or a way to make others players hitreg bad(or to take less damage) Not talking about vape, general
  6. L

Question about blatant hacking/intent clients

Hey bro ty, what bypasses on vape you talking bout?
  7. L

Question about blatant hacking/intent clients

I remember when you could download all Intent clients for free. can you do it now? if not can someone tell me the best blatant client(paid and if good enough free) for BlocksMC(verus and ncp) and why
  8. L

Question

So i play against people that take less damage than normal players in battle but do the same damage to me. I thought they blockhit but when you blockhit you do less damage. Do you know any hacks that describe what these hackers do? Im not talking ab Vape im talking general
  9. L

Verus ban

Can Verus (BlocksMC) ban at 3,1-3,3 reach, bc i got banned and the only thing i used only autoclicker and reach . I normally play 3.13-3,45 so idk why i got banned
  10. L

Strange Timer question

Is there any client that can make my hits faster but only that, not my walking speed, not my eating speed, just hits timer?
  11. L

verus timer

btw does timer speed hits ?
  12. L

verus timer

im using 1.31 because i want to dont have 7 day ban and i can use it for 3-5 second i get kicked every around 20 minutes bc i sometimes use too much
  13. L

verus timer

safe verus and ncp timer speed?
  14. L

BlocksMC

Hello guys so one server in blocks mc (redstonepvp) was down for a day and i think they added/changed anticheat. Is there a way to check servers-anticheats?
  15. L

Bypassing criticals

best free blatant client and paid?
  16. L

Bypassing criticals

not Vape do yk any client criticals that bypass BMC and also can you tell me the best client for blatant chaeting in bmc
  17. L

Bypassing criticals

One guy just used criticals on me in BlocksMC, does anyone know bypassing crits for blocksmc(verus and ncp)?
  18. L

BlocksMC

the 0.32 hitboxes will bypass??(and all the rest settings?)
  19. L

pit settings help

that will bypass bmc?
  20. L

reach for BMC?

i was a mod on there LOL