Search results

1. Heaven

V4 Autoclicker Blocking

:eek::eek:
  2. Heaven

List of things i can put into whitelist?

didnt know that, sorry gonna delete that comment now.
  3. Heaven

Hypixel Bypass

so?, even if u get some reports staff wont care.
  4. Heaven

Clients that work this Vape

nope, works fine
  5. Heaven

Long jump

dont use longjump
  6. Heaven

Hypixel Bypass

doesnt look blatant on any settings, u just sneak faster or slower and literally everyone just thinks you are speedbridging.
  7. Heaven

Does anyone know a way to find out who a nicked player is?

It probaply checks for uuid or some other stuff thats stored on ram or smth, but dont quote me on that.
  8. Heaven

effort post- vape additions

Well maybe it gets added :)
  9. Heaven

Where should I get alts?

Migration still isnt required when using certain third party launchers.
  10. Heaven

I dont think vape would be sutaible for this since Skyblock Clients need lots of frequent updates which dosnt seem reasonable for vape.
  11. Heaven

Hypixel IP bans?

Check if u have a dynamic Ip on your router, if you do so just unplug it and plug it in again and then check on some website (just google my ip or something) if your ip actually changed, if it did then you should be fine. Also Hypixel normally doesnt insta ban your account if u got banned on...
  12. Heaven

Clients that work this Vape

basicly most clients work fine, what are u trying to inject into?
  13. Heaven

Vape lite in lunar client

Vape V4 Works fine with Lunar Client, no issues so far. (only that Lunar itself is kinda meh)
  14. Heaven

Where should I get alts?

for cheating buy the the cheapest option avaliable since u wont care if the account gets locked by mojang or isnt migrated.
  15. Heaven

Fast Place Safe?

Not very Blatant unless you do 360s while holding down right click, just set it to 0 wont ban.
  16. Heaven

Legit Cheating Vape Lite/v4

If u plan on playing on Hypixel then V4 for sure, if u want to play on servers that have screenshare proof then get vape lite.
  17. Heaven

Vape is not for Skyblock specificly, if u want something like "oringo" just buy the not disontinued premium version, also lots of people not knowing about weapons or anything in skyblock will probaply get confused with features like "terminator aura". Just buy a Skyblock Client.
  18. Heaven

Killaura Target Mode Addition

Lots of Servers use Custom "Mobs" that are actually armor stands (hypixel included), An Option to target those would just expand the use of Killaura. Im going to rephrase my previos post, an option to target "all enteties" would be great, not just armor stands.
  19. Heaven

Killaura Target Mode Addition

Hey there, I recently find myself more and more missing a certain feature, that beeing an option for the Killaura to attack armor stands or all entities. Detection for those is already implemented with AutoClicker on Trigger-Mode. This could just be added to the 4 already existing Targeting...
  20. Heaven

does keepsprint bypass hypixel

Keepsprint Bypasses Perfectly fine, if u are trying to use it while chasing people you are going to get accused of bhopping once or twice, but if u just ignore them they wont do any harm. As with Staff checks i havent really gotten any problems. Hope this helps.