Search results

1. N

Teams by color + Aimassist

update, since the color of the name is removed when nicked it wont work. kinda sucks :/
  2. N

first im gonna reinstall vape completely and then i will contact support, thanks for the help guys!
  3. N

it still happens on both
  4. N

could it have anything to do with lunar client, its very weird that it dosent work
  5. N

Teams by color and aim assist dont function as intended when nicked on hypixel. When you are nicked aim assist targets your teammates despite team by color being enabled, I have a feeling its caused by being nicked but I was curious if anyone had a fix! Ty!
  6. N

best w tap settings

50 - 200
  7. N

Anticheat

skill
  8. N

我的这些设置被禁止那些地方不对

If this is hypixel, hitboxes are detected atm
  9. N

Does Hitboxes bypass hypixel anymore?

Alright thanks, also rip your banned lol
  10. N

Does Hitboxes bypass hypixel anymore?

Recently (today) I have been using extreme closet settings (no velo, 14 - 20cps, aimassist and 0.12 hitboxes) and when using hitboxes I get banned very quickly, is there something I am missing or did it get patched?
  11. N

Solar 'incompatible version error'

Now before you say "Solar isnt supported", I already know that, however I had it working around 10 mins ago, then relaunches and now it says incompatible version when it is 1.8.9
  12. N

General misplace setting question

so if this is my reach settings, and I turn on misplace, it will move the player 0.1 blocks closer, will I still be able to get the .2 blocks of reach or will the misplace cancel it out and make my reach only 3.1 with misplace
  13. N

3d esp not working with sildurs basic shaders v2.0

Is there anything I can do to fix this? (Sometimes they show but are very dark and hard to see) My shader settings are the auto fancy config (with default motion blur)
  14. N

Is there any optimizations that can be made to these closet cheat settings for hypixel?

I mainly play bedwars, ranked bedwars and classic duels. Aim assist: doesn't matter Ac: 17 - 20 Reach: 3.1 - 3.2 (water check) Velo: 60h 85V (this sounds blatant but it really isn't) Hitboxes: 0.12 (Ping range: 16 - 34)
  15. N

Is it possible to hide text gui & logo in v4

logo aswell? (also ty for replying)
  16. N

Is it possible to hide text gui & logo in v4

Is it possible to hide text gui & logo in v4 for recording/discord screenshare purposes?