Search results

1. R

Does echo detect vape lite?

I Heard echo is detecting vape lite,is it true?
  2. R

Settings for This anticheat?

I got frozen for kill aura, i think that that server has verus anticheat. I only had 9-14 AC and Aim assist max angle 85 (my fov) 50 horizontal speed and 5 range I dont use reach and velocity. Only ac and aim assist What settings do u recommend me for this anticheat I use vape lite
  3. R

SelfDestruct Vape Lite

I have a questin after of selft destruct vape and finish the screenshare i always have to restart mc or can i inject again ?
  4. R

Problem Throwpot/Soup V3

buen día Este post fue hecho para explicar el problema que hay con el desperdicio en V3 desde que lo uso (que lo he asignado para F) cuando toma la sopa, nunca me arroja el tazón y las otras veces no toma. Yo, la sopa o algo así, lo probé en forma dinámica y simple, también lo probé cambiando el...
  5. R

Help Throwpot/soup V3

good Please can you help me with settings for the soups since I often do not throw the bowl or take it. Thank you
  6. R

Best Settings "Vape Lite"

Good day I would like to know which are the best settings for vape lite in the different servers of pot MMC, VELT, etc. More than anything to ranked Thanks.
  7. R

Opinion of this client

The client Drip is a good client? And difference of misplace and reach
  8. R

Help Settings (v3)

Good Day Good settings for all servers "zelix,velt,mmc,zonix,pvpland" (aim assist.reach, autoclicker, velocity) Thanks for attention.