Search results

1. AsparkOwler

Add Block-In

Add a Block In module. It will block you in, useful for bedwars. It will be unbannable if you don't use like 0 delay. Version: Vape V4
  2. AsparkOwler

Crystal Aura 1.12.2

Add crystal aura for 1.12.2 Version: Vape V4
  3. AsparkOwler

Fix Misplace

Version: Vape V4 / Lite fix Misplace for reach but make sure to cancel hits that will flag hitbox checks you could make them appear client side only as an option or just dont register those hits not rlly fix it but make it so it wont flag hitbox checks on servers like Hypixel
  4. AsparkOwler

AC Settings

So 12 - 16 shows up as about 12 cps and safe with 16 - 20. Is that supposed to happen?
  5. AsparkOwler

Ladder MLG for MLG Module

Add a ladder MLG for the MLG module. Also maybe make it so it can also place a block and a ladder on the block saving you from fall damage. Version: Vape V4 Video Reference: Not mandatory + N/A
  6. AsparkOwler

What does Strafe do and is it safe?

title
  7. AsparkOwler

BeanerNet reach settings

Does 1,000 beanernet delay with 4.0 reach bypass on hypixel and does it look sketchy and will you be staffed? without spoof ping or advanced spoof ping
  8. AsparkOwler

Velocity

Server: Hypixel Ping: 40 - 50 Is it suggested to use anti-combo like 2 hits or even should I use it? I'm unsure how it will prevent combos on me. I'm worried because it might change vertical velocity and that flags on Hypixel. There doesn't seem to be much talk about anti-combo on the forums.
  9. AsparkOwler

Hypixel Strafe Settings

Does the Strafe module bypass on Hypixel and what settings? I think it might silent flag because I tried it out on the Strafe's module normal configuration. Also is it going to get you watchdog / staffbanned
  10. AsparkOwler

Settings for not well known servers

purple prison Apparently I Kill Aura Doesnt bypass Staff Dont Exist any settings i think very velo bypasses but not 100% sure bridgepractice.net STAFF DONT EXIST ANY SETS 0 ANTI CHEAT NOTE THIS ALL MIGHT NOT BE CORRECT AND I WROTE THIS QUICK SO DONT HATE ON ME PLEASE THANKS
  11. AsparkOwler

My Guide To Cheating On Hypixel

AimAssit Whatever you want AutoClicker Do not go above 20 CPS. RightClicker Slam your keyboard down whatever you want right click doesn't send packets. Velocity Above 50 and you wont get anti cheat banned above 70 if you want to safe from staff. WTap Delay 80 PostDelay 170 RENDER...