Search results

1. C

are these scaffold/fastplace settings legit

is it better to use a right auto clicker or a fast place setting and just hold?
  2. C

so if i butterfly click with fastplace it will be good?
  3. C

when i hold down right click with fast place on does it act like a right click auto clicker?
  4. C

will scaffold legit delay 0-0 fastplace at 1 delay get me banned on hypixel? i butterfly click my right mouse button and that paired with the fast place, will that get me banned?
  5. C

fast scaffold settings

I want settings for scaffold for bridging super fast for bedwars. you know how some crazy bridgers like kysiek1234 can speed bridge the speed of breezily bridging; that’s the speed of that i wanna go with vape scaffold and i’m not sure what settings to use and whether to use fast place cause idk...
  6. C

hypixel legit/semi-legit bedwars settings for main

are you sure 3.3 isnt too blatant? is it detectable to staff?
  7. C

hypixel legit/semi-legit bedwars settings for main

Im looking for a bedwars config that would never get me banned and no chance of it happening looking for reach, aimassist, velocity, and autoclicker settings please take into consideration my ping is 30-60
  8. C

Hypixel settings for my main

are you sure that isn't a bit too blatant for my main, wouldn't 3.3 be pretty easy for staff to detect, I wanna make sure there is little to no risk ima get staff banned too
  9. C

Hypixel settings for my main

I want a config that I can use on my main for bedwars and skywars (not ranked just normal solo) that is mainly legit but a little semi-blatant but not too much. I'm looking for settings for AimAssist, AutoClicker, Reach, and Velocity. If there are any other cheats that you recommend I try that...