Search results

1. Zombiiiah

[Invalid] FINAL V4 / LITE CONFIG FOR 1.7 / 1.8 SERVERS (2022)

I've heard that u can use 16-20 cps on minemen as long as u re-log every 30 minutes so your logs get cleared . Is that true?
  2. Zombiiiah

Useful Vape V4 / Lite Cheating Guide for Popular 1.7/1.8 Servers

4. I agree vape lite and vape v4 are different , however you wont be banned for using aim assist. 5. 90% Velocity is not 90% chance to happen , it's -10% velocity from the normal. 9. It is named Vengeance , could be renamed verus but not sure . Anyway , i had been banned for 3.2 so even if i was...
  3. Zombiiiah

Hit-Selecting Feature Addition

Don't make me repeat what i said.
  4. Zombiiiah

It is a cheating forum so do not expect people to be willing to do things by their own , even if they are easy to do.
  5. Zombiiiah

vape v4 1.18.2?

There are currently no plans for 1.17+ support.
  6. Zombiiiah

Minecraft FPS Question

No Thanks for the video but it doesn't really make me understand how much fps i should be getting because he is only testing it with shaders & he is not using the best minecraft setts for fps.
  7. Zombiiiah

If you want a better explanation.. The current feature just times your hits WHILE you get someone in a combo. My suggestion is a normal hit-select option which would hit-select the correct way like people do in boxing in order to GET someone in a combo.
  8. Zombiiiah

Minecraft FPS Question

I do have them on I've set it to 4.0 gb , what do you mean ''download'' more ram?
  9. Zombiiiah

Yeah , i suggested an addition to this option tho , not the option that is already added.
  10. Zombiiiah

Minecraft FPS Question

I deleted useless mc files. I used tron script but it didn't really boost my fps . It seems that you just had a lot of junk files or viruses on your pc and it most likely returned your computer's performance to its optimal speeds by deleting them . However , this was not the case for me as i...
  11. Zombiiiah

Minecraft FPS Question

I'm getting the same FPS in 1.17/1.18 with salwyrr & optifine as well . One ''bug'' that lunar has tho is high memory usage but i don't think that this is the problem.
  12. Zombiiiah

Minecraft FPS Question

I can get around that but in 1.18 i'm getting like 90 max.. even on lunar with best fps settings.
  13. Zombiiiah

It is not added yet.
  14. Zombiiiah

Can vape inject into cheat breaker

Well , you can always test it yourself.
  15. Zombiiiah

Minecraft FPS Question

Alright thanks a lot! May i ask what you meant by saying ''Make sure your game is configured correctly''?
  16. Zombiiiah

Minecraft FPS Question

What is Tron?
  17. Zombiiiah

Minecraft FPS Question

Are u kidding ? I don't even get that in my dreams 🤣