Search results

1. B

Settings hypixel

Does a ban on hypixel give? For using bhop. For example, if I use bhop on ranked sw mode.
  2. B

Help with the utility section

I have a problem with the Throwpot feature in vape v3. It first works for a while, and then stops working, on the key that I made a bind.
  3. B

/del

/del
  4. B

Vape v3 vs Vape lite

Is vape v3 noticeable when recording video? And what is screenshares?
  5. B

Ban PvPTemple

And for autoclicker can ban? For example, if I tick the autoclicker, on the blockhit.
  6. B

Vape v3 vs Vape lite

What is the difference between vape v3 and vape lite? Why is it worth more?
  7. B

Ban PvPTemple

What settings can be banned for PvPTemple? I play with vape v3.
  8. B

Recording settings vape v3

How well to configure the AimAssist function in vape v3, so that you can record on video, and you would not be noticed in cheating. That it was legit.
  9. B

Help me bind

I can't do the bind function throwpot. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Tell us how to bind this function correctly. And generally it is possible to bind function with a command? If so, how?
  10. B

Legit?

Well, then I was wrong. I just assumed that he could use the misplace.
  11. B

Legit?

I don't think that how he hits is the internet. To bed L.
  12. B

Legit?

But it seems to me there is also reach in large values with a misplace.
  13. B

Legit?

Do not write to me.
  14. B

Legit?

What? Not understood.
  15. B

Legit?

Why do you think that the inject in BLC of any cheat is impossible, even as possible.
  16. B

Legit?

And it's silly to say that a person plays without cheats as he plays with a badlion client. Many clients have already bypassed including the badlion client and the tap client.
  17. B

Legit?

And also rod trick is in other cheats. Not only in the vape client. It is also in autoclickers.
  18. B

Legit?

You do not know what a rod trick is? In the macros vape client, you can put the rod fly to a specific button and with a certain delay. And just in his video, he used a rod trick that proves keystrokes mod.
  19. B

Legit?

God, are you stupid kids or something? BLC bypassed tap client So it is likely that a person can use cheats. He used the rod trick in the video and he is in the vape client.
  20. B

Legit?

what incomprehensible did I say?