2. HQ123

How popular is Vape really?

China always welcomes you!
  3. HQ123

lol
  4. HQ123

As a Chinese, it is an honor to meet you. Thank you for your concern about China. China always welcomes you. Welcome to travel in China!lol
  5. HQ123

I agree
  6. HQ123

great answer
  7. HQ123

Account issues

OK, thanks
  8. HQ123

yes
  9. HQ123

Account issues

I also want to ask if there is a limit to the number of times I change the IP, do not change the HWID, I also play FLUX so I need to change the IP, I am afraid that my VAPE account will be BANNed
  10. HQ123

Account issues

I would like to ask, vapeV4 account, frequent IP changes will not lead to account BAN.I also play flux so my IP will change frequently, will not change HWID, I am worried that my VAPEV4 account will be BAN, so come and ask
  11. HQ123

这是使用Google翻译的(因此内容可能不是那么好)
  12. HQ123

In fact, the meaning of the module is not as bad as you think, it is more about not knowing how to communicate with foreigners (not good at English)
  13. HQ123

can i share my vape account with someone?

NO!!!!
  14. HQ123

Banned

I also want to ask if there is a limit to the number of times I change the IP, do not change the HWID, I also play FLUX so I need to change the IP, I am afraid that my VAPE account will be BANNed
  15. HQ123

BAN

好的,谢谢
  16. HQ123

BAN

Ok thanks
  17. HQ123

Banned

I would like to ask, vapeV4 account, frequent IP changes will not lead to account BAN.I also play flux so my IP will change frequently, will not change HWID, I am worried that my VAPEV4 account will be BAN, so come and ask
  18. HQ123

BAN

BE PATIENT NIGGA