Search results

1. O

Need these settings plz

Can somebody tell me what these settings would be? I know it’s kill aura + keepsprint but I would like to know what these kill aura settings would be.
  2. O

Hypixel timer

Is timer safe to use on hypixel at all? I was planning on using 1.02 timer because based off other settings it seems the safest. is timer safe at all to use or does it have a high ban risk?
  3. O

New Hypixel Settings (Vape v3)

Alright thanks. Yea hitboxes 1.0 was not patched, I’m actually pretty certain I got banned cause of my velocity settings cause right around the same time they released the velocity patch. Idk for certain tho.
  4. O

New Hypixel Settings (Vape v3)

Hey, I haven’t played on hypixel since last spring because I got banned. I was using 1.0 hitboxes (Lil high I know, but I used it for so long w/o getting banned then apparently they made a watchdog patch to detect hitboxes and I didn’t know - can someone confirm?) also I used anti bot (does it...
  5. O

Hypixel anti cheat update

So as probably a number of you know hypixel recently had a watchdog update and so far all I’ve heard/seen that’s detectable is velocity. I was wondering if anyone else was aware of things that may get you banned on hypixel (ie. Hitboxes, keepsprint?). I’m mainly wondering if keepsprint is usable...