Search results

1. C

Goodbye,hypixel,see you in 180 days

I used 0 0 100kb but forgot to adjust it in sw and eight hours later I was banned in pit using legit ka
  2. C

i lost my setting....

idk why,i just restart then,my setting gone,
  3. C

How to find cheating partners

First play the duel second choose sumo
  4. C

i use ka in pit

blatant aura,someone said wdr me,will i be banned?
  5. C

i think my kb setting is useless...

80 100 100 200ms The higher the value, the harder it is to be knocked back? give me some suggset
  6. C

how to fly in farm hunt hypixel

ttttttt
  7. C

I can't load skins with this mod ,any1 have same question?

https://sk1er.club/mods/nick_hider
  8. C

Legal settings in hypixel

Use scaffolding45delay and fastplace1delay at the same time 200pings,give me some suggestions
  9. C

anti afk in autofish useless

About 30 minutes or so I will be kicked out, what is a good way to avoid being kicked? btw if you are banned because of autofish, it was reported by someone
  10. C

What is the longest time you have used legal settings on your main account without being banned(hypixel)

My main account was blocked for 30 days yesterday, so I used the alt to download a legal setting on the network to use the ka to play sw, and actually played a little longer than the main account, btw, the alt had been banned for 30 days a long time ago, but this time it was still 30 days.
  11. C

settings use in my main account,is it legit?

ping 200~250 antibot autoclicker break blocks 1.1-11 autotool wait delay 50 swap delay 50 hover delay 250 velocity 90 100 100 hibox 0.32 scaffold 5-45 legit Please give me some advice