Search results

1. Mart

V2 Aimassist in blatant mode.

On V2 there used to be an option called "Old Aimassist" in blatant. On V3 I think we should have "V2 Aimassist" because it was a lot quicker and better in my opinion. The aimassist was probably changed due to detectability but it bypassed on hypixel and velt. I think it should be added to V3!
  2. Mart

Improve Safewalk

If you have view bobbing on and then you turn on safe walk then it looks like you are using on ground fly, but with other safewalks I've used it isnt like this, do you think you could change the safe walk so it looks like you still have your view bobbing.
  3. Mart

Combo Mode For Reach

On Vape v2 with combo mode you had a big advantage over people without looking very blatant. But this has been removed on vape v3 and im guessing because anticheats can detect it but it would be a nice option to have for servers like hypixel.
  4. Mart

Aim Assist targeting

I'd like to see something implemented similar to MCF (Middle click friends) but it would be like a target feature, where you can bind it to a button and when aiming at the player and pressing your binded button it targets them so your aim assist does not switch between players while fighting...