Search results

1. I

Hitbox

Put limit of items for the hitbox to be active, if a player is playing skywars and is stuck, when he will break a block will hit the player, ie he will know that you are hacker. For example, we can put limit of items, so we will not be flagant to other players.
  2. I

Can not believe, honestly, it's blatant?

Personally, I was punished by zelix for using hack, my settings: reach: 3 - 3.2 AimAssist - standard velocity: all 90% and kite in 110. Auto clicker: 10 cps - 13 cps. Is this a vape error? ;
  3. I

What

Hello, a few days I went to test the public profile, but nothing appears, nor when it puts id or name, what is it?
  4. I

It´s normal?

Every time I open vape.gg I see that my ip is not always updated, what does this mean? it's normal? Updates, then after a while, says it is not up to date.
  5. I

HELP-MEEEEEEEEE

Thank goodness everything has been restocked, excuse me and thank you manthe.
  6. I

Fear

Hello, people, I'm a little worried, I'm going to buy my vape but it's at my uncle's house, and on my cell phone, with another connection, if I buy there, will my account be blocked? I'm very worried about this blocked account deal. I do not want to lose my money, I really want to have the vape...
  7. I

Promotion

There is a 5% discount promotion, please, I want to buy my vape on the 1st of next month, I have done it all, but I only have 25 dollars, please, I will not get 29.99 :(
  8. I

Update - Doubt

Hello, I am with a doubt, if I buy vape v3, in the future launches v4, I can download it for free, this is just a question I am asking, because next month, day 1, I will buy vape Lifetime.
  9. I

When will the next vape discount be?

Hello, I want to know when the next vape discount will be. I have the money in hand, and my uncle will lend the card for min, next promotion, vape bought. If I buy the vape, and change the pc, but the other stay with the vape, what will I do?
  10. I

Purchase by ticket and sale to Brazilians.

Hello vape client producers, I want to buy the original vape, but my aunt, and the rest of my family does not want to give me the card for me to buy, because they think there will be fees, as I am from Brazil, things are very expensive, so I ask you for help, I ask you to sell vape for boleto...
  11. I

Prolong the time.

Hello, I ask you administrators to prolong the time of the purchase of the vape with discount, I already convinced my mother and I need another day to buy the vape, please please, I am poor and the conditions are few, moreover, I am Brazilian , where instead of being $ 19.99 is 66 reads, here...
  12. I

Please

Please prolong the time of purchase with offer, I am Brazilian and here it is very expensive, please help us, we are poor. please. I really want to buy, it's my dream in this game, please.