Search results

1. L

Make the Rearview module include any visual hacks

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape V4 Suggestion Description: Make the "Rearview" module render visuals like esp, nametags etc in the rearview window that it provides. Video Reference (Not required): explains itself
  2. L

What is with all of the intent store drama?

There was this post about tenacity dev abusing his gf, was that actual kant or no Also did intent store update to rat?
  3. L

Can i use keepsprint for closet cheating

or will it staff or dog, main account btw or do i need to toggle it
  4. L

Need hypixel pit main settings

its not replayable so i can be more blatant? can i use killaura and keepsprint if so what settings need to be main safe for the most part
  5. L

Are these settings main-safe? (50-70 ms)

I mainly play duels, but sometimes i will play skywars, bedwars or the pit. settings: antibot adv reach: 3.1-3.25 disable in water, vertical check ac 15-19 extra randomization hold to click aa 45h 20v 215 angle (only included since i can make very suspicious turns sometimes sprint velo...
  6. L

Would it be safe to use 1 hitboxes on main for bow duels?

and yes, it was tested and hitboxes do work with bows. would 1 hitbox on bow duels flag or staff?
  7. L

Killaura item use check

Vape edition: Vape v4 Suggestion description: Make a check that does not use the aura if you are using an item (eating, charging bow, etc). The reason is because people get suspicious if you aura while eating something. Video reference (not required) Self explanatory
  8. L

Hypixel Speed

so looks like hypixel devs screwed something up again anyone know his config for speed bc i tried anti a and got insta banned
  9. L

Strafe module bypass hypixel?

that
  10. L

Lower timer

so i want to do something with my friend and it needs timer less than 1 like 0.11 timer would that flag and ban me on my lvl 107 mvp++ main?
  11. L

Some questions about blatant cheating

does blatant scaffold bypass hypixel if so what settings does noslowdown bypass hypixel does norotate (the norotate hack) bypass hypixel
  12. L

13. L

Why do i get kicked using blinkfly on blocksmc

i seen videos on tnt flight, its patched on hypixel but it works on blocksmc. When i try to do it it just tps me back to my own island and kicks me with the message "could not register unsigned packet". How do i fix
  14. L

need help with skyblock forge mods

so i am using pizza client and shady addons but i heard hypixel can check your mods and instaban you. I just dropped them into my mods folder. How can i not get instabanned? also does anyone know a working zealot macro for skyblock
  15. L

how can i get alts

i know pandora is good but they are always out of stock does anyone know a good alt shop/gen that sells hypixel unbanneds
  16. L

Cheststeal settings

I need cheststeal settings for hypixel
  17. L

Can you blink fly using vape

What i mean is can you use fly on hypixel if you also toggle blink?
  18. L

does autoblock flag?

i do not care about getting staffed just about getting dogged I am using it with AntiCheat blatant aura 4 blocks with 255 angle. I am also using keepsprint.
  19. L

How do I get to 0 velocity?

it will only go down to 1 1 100 and even then i take a lot of kb
  20. L

does keepsprint bypass hypixel

also does noslow and lockview blatant aura or what about them all together what about norotate