Search results

1. overallvan

How often are ban waves? (Hypixel)

title
  2. overallvan

legitimate hitbox for ranked skywars

Hitboxes are very blatant in replays, you will most likely get staff banned if someone reports you or you climb the divisions. I suggest not using hitboxes at all but if you really want to: Hitboxes: 0.05 or 0.01 Again I do not think hitboxes are a good idea unless you are prepared to get banned.
  3. overallvan

Need Legit Settings for PvP Land

Do not use reach unless you want to get banned. PvP Land has banned me quickly for low reach.
  4. overallvan

will vape work with feather

It's just forge...so it'll most likely inject with no issues.
  5. overallvan

legit/semilegit settings that wont get dogged or staffed

I would be incredibly surprised if you ever get banned by Watchdog or Staff with your ping.
  6. overallvan

Im shit at making configs so some pika network legit settings?

Pretty sure they don't even have an in-game reporting system. Closet: AC: 16-20 CPS (Anything optional) AA: Literally Anything Reach: 3.15-3.25 Vertical Check Velocity: 85 100 100 Scaffold Legit: 60-90 Delay "Semi-Blatant" (With their Anticheat and Staff you'll only get hackusated) AC: 17-20...
  7. overallvan

Any blatant configs

Basic Blatant Config: AC: 18-20 CPS AA: Any Reach: 3.5-3.7 or 4-4.25 (you'll get banned faster with this) Velocity: 0 100 100 Hitboxes: 1.00 And use whatever else you want if you have V4 (Speed Anticheat A or Bhop, Blatant Scaffold, Keepsprint etc.)
  8. overallvan

Any blatant configs

For what server?
  9. overallvan

Need Legit Settings for PvP Land

As far as I know, PvP Land has Reach and Velocity checks so stay on the safe side and only use AA and AC. AC: 9-14 CPS, Extra Randomization AA: Any
  10. overallvan

Semi blatant Hypixel settings.

There is such a lack of detail but for semi-blatant: AC: 17-20 CPS AA: Your Preference Reach: 3.2-3.3 Vertical Check, Only while Sprinting. Velocity: 85 100 100 You might get staff banned if your ms is too low and if you're trying to look legit use misplace.
  11. overallvan

I need settings

What, you could easily use 85h on Hypixel without getting banned for a very long time (unless you're on RSW). 90h is pretty closet and wouldn't even get you hackusated.
  12. overallvan

20 CPS LMB auto clicker

If you're talking about the Vape AC, the max you can go is 18-20 CPS. You might be able to get away with a 1 gap but I doubt it.
  13. overallvan

What is max reach you could use as the only setting?

I'm just going to assume you mean Hypixel. Reach: 4.0-4.25 This should bypass but you will get banned eventually. The reach limit on Hypixel is 4.25 due to NCP.
  14. overallvan

Injection in Feather client

It has no difference to forge...so ofc you can inject.
  15. overallvan

[FORMAT] requesting settings

Please refer to this: https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/vape-v4-and-lite-config-for-popular-1-8-servers.29259/
  16. overallvan

Will autoblock (in autoclicker) get you staff'd in RSW (high elo)

title