Search results

1. A

Does Vape Lite still bypasses screenshare

Title, i also saw this video and guy rants about it being easily detected. I was a Vape Lite user long time ago and it wasn't detectable so im wondering if its still undetectable or is this guy right.
  2. A

BLC Vape Lite

So i've heard that Vape Lite is injectable on Badlion Client, is it 100% SAFE for SS like on normal forge?
  3. A

Vape Lite Found

Anyone saw this?
  4. A

Vape Lite

Hello , so i 've got ssed multiple times on zonix / valux and other famous servers , i can only say that Vape Lite is trully undetectable via SS , they even used code66 area51 and other payed ss tools , they cant find aynthing. One thing only , i hate when i have to visit vape.gg page again and...
  5. A

Vape Lite

Hello , so i 've got ssed multiple times on zonix / valux and other famous servers , i can only say that Vape Lite is trully undetectable via SS , they even used code66 area51 and other payed ss tools , they cant find aynthing. One thing only , i hate when i have to visit vape.gg page again and...
  6. A

Vape Lite

Ok , so this is the question , i went on one practice server and i got ssed , they didnt find anything but they saw in process hacker explorer.exe that i was on vape page and forums , is there any way to delete all these strings and stuff from explorer.exe so i can just go on phone forums ?
  7. A

Vape Lite [SS]

Anyone got Ryan's ss preparation?bc i cant find it anymore