Search results

1. X

What modules are the best for sw hypixel

17-19 cps autoclicker (hypixel doesnt ban "butterfly clicking") reach: 3.3 or less, anything over 3.3 will be detected in a few months velo: 60-70% for the life of god, don't use nofall.
  2. X

Best Blatant Hypixel config:

The attack range might be high, but at 4.2 is the maximum reach on hypixel. Never use 4.2 reach on your main, but if you have like 20 alts (like I do) then you don't care if you get banned, especially if it takes more than a few days to get banned per alt (which equals months and months of...
  3. X

update: I got banned, but I got a ton of alts, anti-fall isn't supposed to bypass, but for 0/0 Velo, Velo is hard to detect I feel, I've been blatantly using kill aura in skywars with 0/0 Velo and I only get staff banned, if your using alts just to cheat, then 0/0 Velo will last you days.
  4. X

HYPIXEL SEMI-BLATANT (good for making your alts last longer)

HYPIXEL CONFIG (USE THIS FOR ANYTHING) I've been using a singular alt for now 3 days, and its still not banned, the setting are: reach: 4.2 velo: your choice (but 0/0 velo is recommended for blatant cheating and isnt detected) scaffold: legit: 50-70 autoclicker: 16-20 (including right click)...
  5. X

I might see the scaffold working, but with killaura it takes DAYS to get banned, and I wouldnt risk really changing much for the killaura apart from the cps. legit aura is better if you want your alts to last longer.
  6. X

HYPIXEL CONFIG (USE THIS FOR ANYTHING) I've been using a singular alt for now 3 days, and its still not banned, the setting are: reach: 4 velo: 0/0 (does flag a bit) scaffold: legit: 50-70 autoclicker: 16-20 (including right click) antifall: 5 (does flag, only use if your using a alt) anti bot...