Search results

1. Snikkzy

Remove hypixel bot

Hi, I know that this has been requested but please. This is a needed feature. It is neeeded because of the ac can detect break blocks if the entity passes infront of you
  2. Snikkzy

⚡Unoffical Offical Vape Discord

Hi, as some of you may know the vape discord has been suspended. I have created a new discord server named "Mod discussion" so discord should not ban it. As of now i am the owner but i will transfer ownership to mathe as requested Also note if mathe wants me to delete this i will. It is in...
  3. Snikkzy

Discord suspended?

Is the vape discord suspended? I either got kicked or its suspended
  4. Snikkzy

Misplace in v3 viable for recording

Hi, is misplace viable for recording ranked. Using pretty high reach (3.8). Thanks.
  5. Snikkzy

Need a ex (or current) high ranked player (skywars)

Title, Please pm me i need to ask you about something
  6. Snikkzy

Vape Better For 1.8 or 1.7.10

Title
  7. Snikkzy

Autoclicker Ignore Module

Hello! Would be nice if we hat a ignore setting. Example for the pickaxe or smthing simmilar.
  8. Snikkzy

W-TAP "fix"

Hi, The problem im having with w tap is that it does not show up on keystrokes mod. Ples fix
  9. Snikkzy

Strafe Settings

Hi, I was wondering if strafe is hypixel detected. If not can i get some legit settings for it? <3
  10. Snikkzy

TUTORIAL : How to unlock your account

Hi! If you have a lovked account contact Manthe. Vape.gg/contact And fill out the info! Ez
  11. Snikkzy

Question--- Does blockhit work?

Hii! I am trying to push to diamond on ranked but the issue i have is that blockhit on the autoclicker does not work for me. Is it only supposed to block when the enemy is attacking? Thanks
  12. Snikkzy

Name Spoofer

Hello! We really need a name spoofer. Alot of clients have it and i feel we are missing out. Thanks
  13. Snikkzy

(Request)Velt PvP Settings Request

Title is self explanatory. Also i want to rail people and screensharing isn't an issue if it happens.