Search results

1. A

KB stuff

Is there a way to deal more kb to people that's like cheating? A lot of people in bedwars nowadays uses like 80 100 100 velocity plus they click 30 cps or something. They take like no kb, and I can't hit them off the edge no matter how hard I try, we always end up trading. Is there another...
  2. A

aim assist don't work well

I butterfly click instead of using auto clicker. The aim assist when I butterfly click is like whenever I click it moves a slight bit. Doesn't help with my aim whatsoever even when I already have it at almost max settings.
  3. A

autoclicker hit select

Is it safe to use? and should I use it. It seems decent when you get a combo on someone. Idk though
  4. A

hypickle setting?

I've just got back to playing hypixel bw. Any good setting? I wanna have a good advantage with low chances of getting banned
  5. A

velocity

I can't reply to anyone on the last post. My ping is 50-70. How blatant can I go with velocity. I've seen people like manhal or other 1k stars takjing absolutely no kb. Also someone named boooocus 4 block reaching . How can admin know if you're cheating or if you're just good.
  6. A

velocity

How blatant can I go with velocity on my main without getting banned. There's too many cheaters. I've seen a 600 star guy literally having esp and 4 block reaching.
  7. A

full bright.

I don't know if this is the right place to post it but I seem to always have full bright on even though it is off in vape modules, I don't have a full bright texturepack, and it is off in lunar mods. Please help. It'll be greatly appreciated. I'm using silder's basic shaders btw.
  8. A

reach and velocity

I'm wondering if I can go 85 100 100 or 80 100 100 velo with 3.1-3.5 reach on my main without a ban. 70 ms ping btw. And velocity only when targeting let me know if I need to have it on.
  9. A

fast place

How can I make sure that fast place only places one block at a time unless I hold it for a liong time? I don't want to accidentally block trap myself.
  10. A

fast place

Is fast place safe on hypixel, I have 60-70 ms (if ping even matters) I'm planning on using fastplace on my main, is it safe to use.
  11. A

Right autoclicker

Right Autoclicker settings that will allow me to eat golden apple, use only one pearl, drink pots and throw one singular fireball and such?
  12. A

hit reg

How do I get a better hit reg using lunar PLEASE HELP, I have about 60 ping sometimes 70 but the hit reg is so terrible. I mostly play on my main btw
  13. A

no click delay

Is noclickdelay bannable? if not is it safe to use on my main. I click rather fast so the noclickdelay is really annoying when I'm trying to combo someonething. (Also something off topic: how can I get better hit reg on lunar)
  14. A

settings

About how fast will someone get banend with 3.0-3.2 reach, 80 100 100 velocity, 0.2 hitbox. On main. My friend wants to use that and won't listen to me saying it's too recognizable.
  15. A

snipe

Do anyone wanna do some doubles or some hypixel game mode and snipe some people with me? Have bedwars gamesense and just be good.
  16. A

timer settings for hypixel.

I usually play on my main and I don't want it to get banned. I use vape v4 and is there a timer setting that is safe for hypixel and won't get me banned? If there isn't just let me know, if there is just let me know too and tell me the exact settings. Thanks.
  17. A

legit settings.

Can someone tell me a full setting for hypixel on my main account? I don't want to get banned but I want to win most pvp fights if possible. Basically saying a setting safe but give me the most possible advantage. I have 60-80 ping.
  18. A

hypixel legit scaffold.

I have 50-80 ping on hypixel and I'm wondering what could be some good legit scaffold settings. I've used it before but the only problem is that when I'm jumping it don't automatically shift and I am used to jump every 7 blocks so it'll be nice if there's a fix to the jump too.
  19. A

legit settings for main?

I met a ton of sweats on hypixel and I pretty much stood no chance against them. Any settings to give me a good amount of advantage with absolutely no way to get banned? I am planning on using the config on my main account.