Search results

1. S

Sprint isn't showing up.

He was being sarcastic iirc. He basically said it's detectable regardless and that it's not getting an update.
  2. S

Sprint isn't showing up.

I'm gonna be for real here, almost everyone I know bought vape to use aura and/or keepsprint on their mains or stat alts. The whole selling point for vape on hypixel was the blatant modules from 2018-2021. Like there were better legit clients and better blatant clients but no client was...
  3. S

Wondering Why I got banned hypixel

It was kill aura that got you banned. I would recommend not using it again regardless of setting if you want to avoid a permanent competitive ban. Use the settings from this thread if you decide to use it anyway...
  4. S

max reach on hypixel

People say 3.2 on advanced mode for reach is the highest before your hits consistently cancel. As for velocity, any positive value for horizontal will bypass. Just don't touch vertical velocity.
  5. S

Hidden modules

Shout-out to all the boys and girls who bought vape after seeing glory's epic blatant showcases 🙏🙏
  6. S

question about randomization

Was like that in V3 aswell at some point, literally never hit 20cps with the sliders both on max
  7. S

NameTag NBT Coloring

Good suggestion but I'd recommend using a different client cus the chances of them adding this is low + if they do add it, it will be ages from now
  8. S

apologies, you are correct. I could have sworn it was 1.14.4 though 🤔
  9. S

I opened the vape program but the injection interface does not appear

Probably an issue with your anti-virus. Try to disable your anti-virus or add an exception for vape. If this does not fix it, contact support for further assistance: https://www.vape.gg/support/
  10. S

CLOSET & BLATANT VAPE CONFIGS 2024 (Hypixel, MMC, BlocksMC...)

@Merryzz In your recent hypixel videos you used invwalk in some clips. Does it bypass again? im a little confused about the nuances of it (bypasses in some gui's?? what gui's?). Thanks for any help in advance.
  11. S

I opened the vape program but the injection interface does not appear

can you elaborate? no one can help you with the information you have given.
  12. S

vape crashing

V4 does not support 1.14.4
  13. S

Hypixel Reach Checks

ive not been banned for using reach but my hits still do cancel when i get reach hits.
  14. S

Add ghosthand

While it bypasses hypixel, I don't think it's coming to vape anytime soon (no more blatant modules).
  15. S

No Slowness Anti Debuff Bypass Hypixel?

Yes, all of it is visuals so it all bypasses apart from "remove effects".
  16. S

Kill Aura or SiletAura better for closet cheating?

Yeah as far as I know, silent aura with no movement correction will flag omnisprint if you have high angle and are hitting people behind you while running.
  17. S

Hitboxes

Especially with your ping, I doubt you'd notice any advantages using those values. Either way, in my testing, it still cancels your hits with those values. Stick to reach and aim assist or use silentaura.
  18. S

Recognized autoclick pattern by anticheat

Until I see a server IP or a clip of you using only autoclicker, extra+ randomisation and getting banned, I'll assume this is fake/bait.
  19. S

General Closet Cheating QOL Changes

I also noticed an issue with nametags rendering with "0 hp" when someone recently respawned. Hope it's fixed soon.
  20. S

KeepSprint whitelist

It wouldn't make it a useless module, you still have the 'prevents losing sprint when hitting players' effect. The particles aren't a visual glitch, they're actual sprint particles cus you are sprinting while consuming/blocking with items/swords/bows. You are faster when you draw your bow with...