Search results

1. OldLunar

Are these settings safe for hypixel?

turn off vertical as it looks like your aimbotting when you have it on turn the FOV to your FOV Distance would be fine higher I would say 8 The autoclicker for any other server especially I would set from 9-14 but thats my personal opinion
  2. OldLunar

Will hypixel ban me for these settings? (ranked skywars)

Use anti bot turn off break blocks and limit ac to items **DONT** Use W tap in ranked skywars as it can screw you over in more than 1v1 situations such as a 1v1v1 Also, when you get into diamond/master switch the reach to 3.0-3.1
  3. OldLunar

Any Suggestions on which client to run vape on (Lunar , Badlion etc) and pros and cons

Either which works, just use the client which hands over more fps and performance.
  4. OldLunar

how am i not banned

as someone that owns old lunar the rod macro is op for movement but the rest of the stuff he said was fucking retarded
  5. OldLunar

Hypixel Config

OH SHIT YOUR RIGHT!
  6. OldLunar

Hypixel Config

Hey! I was just wondering if my config was good so I don’t get banned thanks! AC (16-20) Reach (3.0-3.10) Velocity (90-100-100) Aimassist (no vertical speed 5) Legit scaffold (60-90)
  7. OldLunar

Hypixel Autoclicker + Reach

when you get caught the number you reach looks more autistic
  8. OldLunar

I need Hypixel Bedwars SETTINGS (for upcoming leaderboard)

looks like I’ll use those, someone tell me if I shouldn’t though thanks ;)
  9. OldLunar

I need Hypixel Bedwars SETTINGS (for upcoming leaderboard)

Hello! so I have been working my way up to leaderboard for quite some time and I wanted to make sure my settings were fine so I don’t get staff banned Current settings: Reach 3.0-3.1 Velocity: 92-100-100 AC: 9-14 (No blockhit) Aimassist: 5 horizontal - 5 vertical - Angle (my fob) Legit...