Search results

1. W

coldnetwork

i will use 3.05 3.10 reach i think 3.15-3.25 is too blatant.
  2. W

coldnetwork

bro i asked for settings and this is what u reply with
  3. W

coldnetwork

i just got unbanned from coldnetwork. idk if the ac is good or bad. what settings should i use to not get banned by anticheat, frozen by staff or hackusated? (not blatant settings)
  4. W

coldnetwork profile?

wdym aimassist 12 and what 10 and what is vert
  5. W

coldnetwork profile?

i use vape v4 but i have vape lite too so ok then ill try thanks
  6. W

My account was locked please help me manthe

its been an hour and he didnt reply. i hope for you that he will reply soon
  7. W

coldnetwork profile?

i need coldnetwork settings that i wont get caught by staff (frozen), banned by anticheat or hackusated. if someone has some good legit settings reply.
  8. W

coldnetwork

i need settings for coldnetwork that i wont get caught (frozen) by staff, banned by anticheat or hackusated. last time i played i got caught with liquidbounce cos i didnt have vape but now i do and i got banned for 15 days and i have 3 days left. so i need good legit settings please reply with...
  9. W

My account was locked please help me manthe

@Manthe he needs help with his account
  10. W

coldpvp config/profile

what should i use then
  11. W

coldpvp config/profile

i need settings that i wouldn't get frozen by staff/detected by anticheat or hackusated with. if someone have some reply with the settings!. (oh and also vape v4 i dont think that matters but... vape v4)
  12. W

watermark mods color change

Hello, i saw on ziblacking vid that the aimassist is on a diffrent color and not red and ik its an overlay but please add that so u can change the mods color too and not only the watermark itself.
  13. W

isn't 3.1 to 3.2 reach obvious?

oh, if you're worried about getting frozen then use 3.0 - 3.2 with vertical check and disable water (if u have vape v4 cos disable water is only on v4) and you should be good
  14. W

Logo for vape lite

yeah they should add that
  15. W

Logo for vape lite

yeah its on vape v4 idk why they dont do the same thing but with vape lite instead of vape v4 on vape lite
  16. W

watermark color gui

oof ok
  17. W

watermark color gui

on ziblacking's vid () the watermark vape v4 is so much bigger than for me how to do it? and also where it says aimassist its like green and for me its red so i to change the mod color??
  18. W

isn't 3.1 to 3.2 reach obvious?

im using 3.1 3.3 with vertical check on lunar.gg and im not getting ac banned im some times getting hackusated tho but 3.1 3.2 will be good i think
  19. W

how to change watermark color in vape v4

reply please? @Shaka
  20. W

how to change watermark color in vape v4

ik but it only changes the vape v4 not the mods and look in ziblacking's video the aimassist is not red like for me (or ziblacking is adding a png on the editing idk)