Search results

1. S

Normal Ka Hitbox

0 APS? Normal ka is not "safe". It's very unlikely to get banned when toggling 3.2 KA rarely but I would just not use it at all if you're actually planning to use it with 7 Angle. Also Silent Aura looks more legit in replays from what I can tell.
  2. S

Chance mode in Reach

What's the difference between Normal and Advanced Chance Mode in Reach? I've seen it for a while but never got it
  3. S

Is KillAura Normal Bannable

It doesn't insta ban but I'm not sure if holding right click with it counts as Autoblock I'd stick to Silent Aura with Blockhit
  4. S

KillAura 180ms

https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/meowmeows-blatant-hypixel-config-updated-2023.41753/ Those aura settings are fine but you will get staffed after a while if you keep using it. There‘s no „unnoticed“ killaura
  5. S

Fishing Rod Makro is not working

Sorry to hear!
  6. S

Is 3.2-3.3 reach safe? (Hypixel)

Don‘t listen to people saying 3.1-3.2 is blatant please …
  7. S

Cheststealer

Does Cheststealer still work/is it safe to use?
  8. S

How did it happen why do I have Chinese/Japanese

Can't be he's not using cheststealer
  9. S

How did it happen why do I have Chinese/Japanese

mmc/sumo boxing = parkour, antibot, 3 visual modules and target info. Nice.
  10. S

Hitboxes bans on hypixel?

Happened to me too, it appears that they're detected rn You'll be completely fine using Reach
  11. S

Hey are these good settings

You can use 16-20 ac and set aim assist as high as you need the rest is fine
  12. S

Bedwars Settings main acc

You can set aa to max angle and use any value in it if you need it
  13. S

Main Acc Settings

Victory
  14. S

Main Acc Settings

Yeah I was just saying he CAN toggle to 0%h without getting banned if the guy's about to lose a high streak or whatever
  15. S

Main Acc Settings

According to your understanding of Vape we are years apart, shut the hell up
  16. S

Main Acc Settings

Declined Looking at you you've probably been on this forum for no longer than a few months so I'll just take that as an odd attempt by a newgen to show off some sort of false relevance
  17. S

Main Acc Settings

Is posting trash configs the new trend here or did I miss something?
  18. S

Main Acc Settings

Any ac any aa. Max Reach/Velo is 4.2 and 0 100 100, if you want to look legit don't go above 3.4 and below 80 100 100. There's no guarantee to staying unbanned, but I've been using 3.7 on my main for longer than two years without any troubles. Just don't use Reach/Velo in ranked modes. As long...
  19. S

Settings 60-80 ping

Set vertical Velocity to 100, you can use 100 Chance too it doesn't get you banned any quicker The rest is fine, half the people above are talking bullshit and you will never get banned unless you place high in a tournament (if so don't use Reach/Velo) You can max out the angle in aa and use...
  20. S

Vape V4 not opening

Tiananmen square 1989