Search results

1. A

what is the absolute hardest i can cheat on mmc

title lol
  2. A

keepsprint questiom

how should i use keepsprint if i want to "hide" it i know its alr a blatant cheat but how should i use it to minmize a ban if im not using it 24/7
  3. A

is bhop to blatant

how do i buttfuck my cat without giving my cat aids
  4. A

freelook on vape pls

can u add a freelook thing to vape pls omg it would be really cool
  5. A

keepsprint question

Is keepsprint watchdoggable because i only plan on using it in pit and no one gets staffed there and as long as i dont get dogged im fine so i was wondering if keepsprint completely bypasses watchdog
  6. A

discord integration help

how do i use discord integration im kind of dumb and i need help i dont get it
  7. A

velo question

is using 0 100 100 very quickly in a short duel flaggable and will i get banned very fast if i do it once like hopping or will i not just wondering
  8. A

how am i not banned

ive been using 3.8reach and 70 velo for defintely more then a month on my lvl 267 main and im still not banned, evreryone always tells me this is to blatant yet im not banned, do yall think im eventually going to get banned
  9. A

autoblock for hypixel

is using autoblock on hypixel with v4 to blatant and will i get banned by watchdog to fast? or should i be fine. the amount i would do it is like every 10 duels games not constant in the pit
  10. A

Autoblock help

can someone tell me / give me settings for autoblocking on v4, pls and ty
  11. A

I need help with cloud sync

So, what do I do if i got all my settings then clicked sync to cloud logged out and my settings are reset, what should i do to get my settings back that I saved to the cloud. I have vape v4 by the way not lite