Search results

1. 2gud4uuu

Minemen max reach value

i dont know why people are so afraid to use reach, i changed my exit lag server to 85 ms and i use 3.06 - 3.10 reach and im not banned, i’ve also been using 3.10 reach for over a week and no ban
  2. 2gud4uuu

Minemen max reach value

ive been playing mmc for the past week using 3:10 reach with 70 ping and no ban
  3. 2gud4uuu

Minemen

Does anyone know good settings for mmc? I currently have 73-79sh ping and use 3:00, 3:10 reach and autoclicker, anyone know if i could make the reach 3:05 - 3:10 and if its safe?
  4. 2gud4uuu

Minemen

Okay so since it isn't recommended can I use at least 3.07? or 3.08? or just leave it as is?
  5. 2gud4uuu

Minemen

Anyone know if using aim assist is detectable? Also I use 3.00 - 3.10 reach is that okay?
  6. 2gud4uuu

Settings for hypixel bedwars streaking while nicked (90ms)

You ugly retard. Im using 3.40 reach 80 horizontal and 80 vertical, 35 hitboxes, 13-15 autoclicker and I've been going on with this for almost a year and no staff ban or anticheat ban, also on 47ms nicked, I play the bridge classic, and sometimes bedwars and I have never gotten a ban at all...
  7. 2gud4uuu

Hypixel bridge.

'm currently using Fastplace, 3.40 reach, 35 hitboxes, 80 horizontal and 80 vertical velo, 13-15 cps autoclicker. And I don't know if nicking lowers my change of ban but do you guys think playing the bridge duels on a mvp++ black plus account with those settings result in a ban soon. If so...
  8. 2gud4uuu

Hypixel settings for bridge.

I'm currently using Fastplace, 3.40 reach, 35 hitboxes, 80 horizontal and 80 vertical Velo, 13-15 cps auto clicker. And I don't know if nicking lowers my chance of ban but do you guys think playing the bridge duels on an mvp++ black plus account with those settings results in a ban soon. If so...
  9. 2gud4uuu

nametags

Does anybody know the fix to nametags not working on vape because each time I turn it on it just crashes my game.
  10. 2gud4uuu

detection

do you guys think that 3.30 reach and 85 velo is detectable on hypixel? if so let me know which one to turn down.
  11. 2gud4uuu

Detections.

thanks but im talking about it on hypixel.
  12. 2gud4uuu

Detections.

Hypixel on a black + account
  13. 2gud4uuu

Detections.

Hey, do you think if i set my reach to 3.25 velo to 85 sometimes 80 and autoclicker 14-16, do you think ill be detected?