Search results

1. N

csgo cheats help

was thinking of cheating on csgo so i need some recommendations on how to not get caught, also what cheats to use
  2. N

Cheating on Hypixel Skyblock

hey yall i was wondering what kind of ways yall have found to use vape for an advantage on skyblock, if yall have any please share them thanks ! also do yall have any good scripts to use for money, i assume some of yall have some
  3. N

killaura settings for hypixel uhc high kda request

3.8 reach with hit through walls and autoblock enabled, aim mode on none and on switch will this bypass / be enough? I've been using these but without autoblock cos I'm not too sure if it bypasses, would be nice if someone could tell me
  4. N

Killaura settings for hypixel uhc request

^ I have 250 ping
  5. N

kill aura settings

yo im looking for killaura settings that wont get me banned on hypixel I have 250 ping does autoblock bypass ? also what should I set aim mode thing to and what to set the angle to thanks :D
  6. N

Nametags issues

For vape lite's nametags, I've noticed it's size decreases as you get closer to the player. which doesnt really make sense to me. Why not make it the same as v3's? Also would it be possible to make nametags show the player's armour and held item like in v3? Thank you.
  7. N

cosmic client

does vape lite inject into cosmic ? could someone give a complete list of clients lite can inject into?
  8. N

bhop on uhc

looking for a blatant cheater / bhopper to help boost in some hypixel UHC comment down below if you can <3
  9. N

hytale

most of you have probably heard of the new game hytale any chance vape is going to be expanding into making cheats for that game ? or where could we go to get cheats for that game once the game is released
  10. N

question about blc

go away
  11. N

question for xray

is there any way to make a working xray for hypixel uhc because rn it just messes up and doesnt work
  12. N

blockhit/break blocks for lite

LISTEN UP PEOPLE VAPE LITE IS SUPPOSED TO BE UNDETECTABLE BREAK BLOCKS MAKES IT DETECTABLE SERVER SIDED SO THEY CANT ADD IT TO LITE NEITHER CAN THEY ADD BLOCK HIT FOR THE SAME REASON IF YOU WANT TO USE BREAK BLOCKS GO USE V3 OR SOME SHIT WTF
  13. N

aim assist detection question

can servers detect aim assist ? if they can , what servers can detect aim assist? how do they detect aim assist?
  14. N

anti nick mod for hypixel

15. N

settings for zelix

I'm gonna be using 10-15ac AA 7 horz 2 ver 65 angle and 4 dist 3-3.3 reach 92-95-100 kB will this bypass zelix I got banned off zelix twice already with different settings though
  16. N

mineman club

MMC settings for aim assist reach velocity and autoclicker? I have 250 ping
  17. N

dynamic IP

I have a dynamic IP address so whenever I get an alt banned I can just change my IP but vape has an IP changer cooldown anyway I can bypass that
  18. N

right click autoclicker values

I have indigo and have the left click ac set to 10-15 and right click set to 3-5 but it doesn't blockhit properly causing me to lose many fight what do I set my right click values to ...
  19. N

ranked skywars reports

there are quite alot of people in ranked recording and are part of the aca now what should we do to combat that lmao what settings should not fuck us over but can still give a good advantage