Search results

1. J

Op clicking method with vape

Hello i want to share what i have been using on mmc for the last 2 weeks no ban set auto clicker to 14-18 , turn block hit on, and turn off hold to click. you need to know how to click 10 + by yourself for this to work you want to set this profile a toggle to mouse and toggle before you...
  2. J

winstreak glitch hypixel duels

anyone care to share how to perform the winstreak glitch to keep a ws in duels? I know it has something to do with requing another game during the current game.
  3. J

profile toggle bind help (vape lite)

Hello I am streaking on hypixel and I want to have a keybind set to toggle to a blatant profile for a fast toggle in game. I think there is a way to do this in vape lite if not let me know as this would be very helpful. thx
  4. J

need s tier op player

yo any s tier op players here trying closet to lifetime? i’m s tier and didn’t drop easy
  5. J

throwpot bind notworking (vape lite)

I just looked all over the forums and I'm surprised no one else having this problem. I am on vape lite trying to use throw pot, I click the bind-key and set the bind, but it just shows a checkmark after that. When I press the bind in-game it doesn't do anything, I have this same problem with a...
  6. J

.got banned with 3.2 to 3.4 reach

was playing classic with low settings and 3.2 to 3.4 reach got banned by watchdog rip my main for 30 days 😭 also i had hit boxes on .14 which i forgot to turn off prolly was that