Search results

1. J

how am i not banned

3.4? weak bro go higher got banned for boosting not cheating, sorta letf auto booster on and got 830 daily classic in 6 hours, only 30 day banned for boosting vape v4? not meant for ghost , lite is, rod is good when u get used to it ngl
  2. J

how am i not banned

i finally got banned after 2 months and it because i boosted 830 daily, doge the settings you give are for such pussies, like if you gonna cheat then cheat hard, ghost cheating is so cringe. 3.1 reach won’t do anything at all, just get old lunar and a rod marco if you want to ghost like that .
  3. J

how am i not banned

add me on disc: pammylue#5823
  4. J

how am i not banned

im boosting my dick off, 4-4.2, autoblock ka, , etc etc etc , watchdog is ass, if ur not standing out to game masters u will be good for few weeks but ban wave will get us
  5. J

Risky settings for main?

yes im one of them
  6. J

Risky settings for main?

every single duels player on lifetime 4 blocks with ka, ya you will get banned, but not for weeks. i also use .3 hit boxes and 90 90
  7. J

Blatant settings for alts

you can 3.9 to 4.2 for weeks without ban if the acc is level 21
  8. J

Risky settings for main?

i 4 block on my main, ur good bro
  9. J

Op clicking method with vape

Hello i want to share what i have been using on mmc for the last 2 weeks no ban set auto clicker to 14-18 , turn block hit on, and turn off hold to click. you need to know how to click 10 + by yourself for this to work you want to set this profile a toggle to mouse and toggle before you...
  10. J

Any Mods that make a clicking sound apon clicking?

yes click legit it’s dumb
  11. J

ya like i alrady know how to butterfly , plus use a auto clicker with rod pvp is aids in my opinion. so i just turn it super low and get the auto block hit from it
  12. J

i butterfly 12 on mmc , i just turn the autoclicker to 1-2 cps and turn on autoblock hit
  13. J

winstreak glitch hypixel duels

bruh what
  14. J

how to use auto rod?

no lol all the top players use it
  15. J

longest reach / lowest velo %

yo what velo does flag tho, like ik 0 velo flags but like what is the lowest limit thst doesn’t flag , and not for just rsw
  16. J

you use ur hands and it will make a clicking sound
  17. J

best autoheal settings respond asap

flags on hypixel
  18. J

how to use auto rod?

just use rod macro it has the switch at like 5ms but make it 3ms, and put high a high speed aa on your sword, when you switch back to sword every time it will help you with rod aim, sort of hard to explain .
  19. J

use stat mod dodge people with no stats/high wlr and no rank. i use 3 to 3.1 on my main and i have a profile with 3.7 / 50 velo thst is set to toggle on keybind, i only use it to save my ws.
  20. J

ya i know what u mean but how are u going to lose while cheating lmao are u that shit, I only use reach so I can get first hit/last hit in classic