Search results

1. Kuole

Does autofish work on hypixel?

Does autofish work cuz I wanna fish in lobby for halloween stuff.
  2. Kuole

My Hypixel settings

I've been playing on Hypixel since 2017 & Have had vape since 2017. I only have 1 ban and that was when I used Beanernet (ping spoofer) and blink in TNT Run. I have 20k duels wins (Best winstreak 3000+ with 30 wlr), 300+ bw star with 10+ fkd and a couple of ranked sw rewards. I've been using...
  3. Kuole

Vape Lite Suggestion

You should add timer to vape lite. I see a lot of external clients have it and I would like it if vape lite has it.
  4. Kuole

My ip changed and i can't connect to my vape

Tittle says it all, can someone help me
  5. Kuole

autobard

i suggested for this awhile ago
  6. Kuole

Spawner Finder

So, when i am looking for skeleton spawners in HFC i ran into Zombie, Spider, and cave spider ones, so can you make it so it only detects Only skele or Zombies and stuff?
  7. Kuole

NoSlowdown

Noslowdown and it will go to Blatant thing
  8. Kuole

CaveFinder

So when i am mining i am looking for caves but i dont find any so can you add cavefinder :)
  9. Kuole

Rightclick Autoclicker "Blocks only"

So there would be a mode when you toggle the Rightclick autoclicker and when you put it on it should say "Blocks only" as a option
  10. Kuole

TriggerBot

So can you add triggerbot to V3 :) would be great
  11. Kuole

AutoBard to v3

So i was playing around with V2 and then i saw Autobard and it would be cool if it would be added to v3?
  12. Kuole

Diffrent colours for Trajectories

So can there be a option where you can change colours for Trajectories like rainbow or pink, Blue and stuff.
  13. Kuole

FastPlace more legit

FastPlace is too blatant because in keystrokes it shows that you're holding it. So make it look more legit please :)
  14. Kuole

Xray for vape V3

X-ray for vape v3