Search results

1. Virox

MantheClicker Suggestion

Would like to see hide feature for MantheClicker exactly like in Vape Lite where you simply bind a keybind to hide it, can be very nice and useful.
  2. Virox

autoclicker

need super legit autoclicker settings for servers with really good anticheats like mmc. no logs at all.
  3. Virox

MantheClicker

Does anyone know if MantheClicker actually bypasses Lunar Client? Like I know you can easily use it on Lunar Client but the question is do you get caught in the banwave?
  4. Virox

MMC AutoClicker Settings

Server: Minemen Club Ping: 60-80 (Undetectable and Recording) Note: The only thing I use is AutoClicker and idc getting SSed but ofc prefer not and ofc not getting anti-cheat banned on any server.
  5. Virox

MantheClicker - Lunar Client

Hey, I know that MantheClicker is injectable to Lunar Client because it is external, but my question is if I will use it will I get banned from using the Client? Like is there a way they can detect I autoclick or is it fine and undetectable? Would appreciate a fast and reliable answer from...
  6. Virox

Suggestion for MantheClicker

I know this is currently in beta so i'm not complaining or anything just wanna suggest Manthe to add if possible the hide option like we have in Vape Lite to this new clicker as well (can be pretty cool and useful), except from that it's a really good autoclicker imo.
  7. Virox

Blockhitting with autoclicker (Vape Lite)

If I blockhit with an autoclicker without the blockhit thing checked is it detectable or is it just considered normal blockhitting and not bannable/detectable?
  8. Virox

Badlion Client with Vape Lite

So I know it is possible to inject Vape Lite to Badlion Client, but my question is if I am on Badlion Client and I inject Vape Lite and use for example autoclicker and velocity can I get banned from using Badlion Client?
  9. Virox

Any good low with a little advantage settings for MMC/Velt (Ping: Around 120-140)

As the title refers, I need good low settings with a little advantage that I will look legit and set 0 logs (So there will be no way that I will get anticheat banned).
  10. Virox

Quick question about vape lite

Should I still follow Ryan's tutorial if I wan't to bypass SS or is his tutorial outdated? Another question that I have is what is the difference between vape lite "signed" and the one that is not "signed" and is there a big difference between them? (like can I still bypass SS's with the signed...
  11. Virox

Undetectable settings for any server (Vape Lite)

Autoclicker: Left click: On 8-12 Aim Assist: Click aim: On Horizontal speed: 25 Range: 5.00 Max angle: 71 (depends on your minecraft fov) Reach: Only while sprinting: On Reach: 3.00-3.15 Velocity: Only while targeting: On Horizontal: 97 Vertical: 100 Chance: 75 I know these settings might be...
  12. Virox

Quick question

Every time I inject vape my minecraft starts stuttering and it is really unplayable. My fps still stays high but i still stutter and it feels like i have fps drops but i dont... anyone has any idea how to fix this
  13. Virox

When clicking RSHIFT with v3 to open gui i see a black screen?

... does anyone have an idea why tf is this happening to me? when i click rshift the screen goes completely black :/
  14. Virox

How can I upgrade from Vape v3 to Lite?

So basically I bought vape v2&v3 a while ago and I wanted to know if there is any possible way of upgrading from vape v3 to vape lite with like getting vape lite for a bit cheaper?
  15. Virox

Undetectable settings for Arcane Vape V3 (Request) 130-150 ms

Looking for settings that most likely wont get me screenshared and of course not getting banned by the anti cheat. (I prefer low settings that wont get me banned for sure).
  16. Virox

Can't save profiles on Vape v3

I try to save profiles every time with SHIFT+Right Click on mouse but it still doesn't save the profiles for me. Does anyone have an idea how I can save profiles I wan't and also delete if needed? thank you it will really help if you can reply asap :)
  17. Virox

Good settings for Velt and MMC - Average ping about 160ms on Velt and 90ms on MMC (Vape v3)

My ping on MMC is about 90ms. And my ping on Velt US is about 160ms. I'm a pretty good pvper and need undetectable settings for these servers, thank you.
  18. Virox

Ranked skywars legit settings (200-250ms) Vape v3

I'm looking for really good settings (Vape v3) that will help me and also wont get me banned or look too blatant.