Search results

1. Strawberray

WHAT GOT ME BANNED

I was using Antibot,Hypixel,Fast Place,Hitboxes,NameTags,No Fall,Hypixel Reach. I was IN A UHC Killed a kid MLG'd and got banned when I hit the ground. I use NO FALL all the time so I'm confused
  2. Strawberray

[REQUESTING GOOD VAPE LITE AIMASSIST FOR RECORDING]

hmu and dont link me to dylans post lmao
  3. Strawberray

Valux Staff is Stupid

so i got ssed right its my first 1 and then since vape lite is op af he couldn't find anything then he was like O I CAN FIND VAPE LITE BUDDY and I'm like in my head lmao ok sure bud then he runs all these tests and I'm clean then he bans me im like ... IM CLEAN then he says o well i can look in...
  4. Strawberray

Manthe how did you learn how to code vape lite?

ik u probs won't tell me but i want 2 learn how to code a private ghost client and make mc mods but idk where to start
  5. Strawberray

VAPE V2 Suggestions (Put a lot of effort into this)

Here I am gonna list some suggestions of things the community wants and want I suggest to be added. Misplacement:On ur screen ur everything normal but on their screen ur blatant this is for youtubers btw and it will make you feel cool xD @Ocureal wants this (and others) Auto Click Options 1...
  6. Strawberray

Vape V2 Hypixel Search Bypass FIX?

So basically hypixel made a bypass 2 this and I was wondering if you could patch it same glitch with search just didn't upload a screenshot. When you turn on the nametag hack the names disappear. ect pictures explain
  7. Strawberray

Really Bad Issue

can someone help me get rid of this i used r wipe n clean cc cleaner i reset my pc still is HERE did shift del did shift fn del idk
  8. Strawberray

Fix Vape V2 Search

basically hypixel made something that stops search and name tags in uhc or I'm just dumb. In skywars search works but not in uhc so idk
  9. Strawberray

Hypixel.net Vape Guild ;)

So for anyone who uses vape on hypixel I made a guild called VapeDotGG all you have 2 do is do /g join VapeDotGG if u wanna join
  10. Strawberray

Make Vape Lite Have a Life Time Price This Year

I know a lot of people are asking you this @Manthe but I was thinking of a nice price since vape is around 45 I would recommend making the price 55 since it is is better,cleaner and undetectable. For a sale the price could be 40 or 35. For the original vape owners you could just give it to them...
  11. Strawberray

Allow People to download old Vape

I like to use 1.8 instead of 1.8 so maybe @Manthe your could let us download old version of vape
  12. Strawberray

Ranked Skywars VAPE V2 Settings?

So ranked skywars is a 1v1v1v1 gamemode and Im trying 2 get top 10 with vape now a player named A0E said he used vape for masters and didn't get banned so I was wondering if you guys could hmu with settings 2 record with and look legit while still destroying people
  13. Strawberray

A0E VAPE SETTINGS?

So there is a guy who used vape 2 get in masters in ranked skywars and I was wondering if anyone knew his settings https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ZQc_F9RlvF-FEdnf4sFFg Maybe manthe would know since all vape settings are saved 2 peoples accs