Search results

1. L

Autoblock

Hey people I haven't been active as I came back into hypixel pit a few days ago but a question of mine is if autoblocks flags watchdog. I know it is blatant and everything but does it flag in the sense that it notifies staff or straight up ban? btw im talking about the autoblock in kill aura in...
  2. L

Blink

alr thanks
  3. L

Blink

Dude I am not moving I am asking from a purely anti cheat perspective, does watchdog flag it? not staff
  4. L

Blink

ur not understanding im not fighting someone I need to stop sending packets to the server
  5. L

Blink

I need to use it, will watchdog flag it? idrc about being disconnected just want to make sure that there isnt a check or something to ban
  6. L

Blink

Can someone let me know if there are any checks for blink or if its pretty hard to get banned with it (anti cheat wise) and if there are settings I can use to lag for 5 seconds also I don't plan on moving, just lagging. This is for hypixel btw
  7. L

I used these settings on Hypixel for 1 week(11h per day) on main account

classic is bad because everyone cheats and hackusates, classic /wdr doesnt mean much bcs its generally short and people are used to seeing hoppers or people just off their minds with ks and velo so normies will go under the radar. if by a stroke of bad luck someone that wants to be sherlock 2.0...
  8. L

I used these settings on Hypixel for 1 week(11h per day) on main account

do u get hackusated a lot? if u do it means you will be forwarded to atlas more often
  9. L

Rightclicker

not use the lunar right click display. If u can't do that what I do is I leave autoclicker (left or right) enabled at around 10 avg and I click over it, getting to around 17 cps. Try to put ur mic near ur mouse as it will give extra legitimacy due to people being able to hear you click if they...
  10. L

spotify hud mod

Amazing feature for a hacked client
  11. L

HEAR ME OUT..?!?!

This is the goofiest shit ever
  12. L

I need a good 1.12 Pvp Config

I don't think there is a single person that is knowleadgble abt 1.9+ combat mechanics but a quick answer is use aim assist (if u need it) as that is pretty much guaranteed not to flag and to see if that server false bans a lot hinting to rigorous checks, if you have alts test the ac with reach...
  13. L

Legit mode for:

If skill is your issue remove the space bar and place a piece of paper there so your keyboard thinks its pressed
  14. L

Freecam ban

Add that you had lagspiked and got stuck in blocks to see if they backtrack
  15. L

Freecam ban

That complicates things, try appealing and see what they have to say