1. S

Hypixel

Oh you will definitely get banned buddy
  2. S

So... is this true or my friend lied?

Mqmes said you are an idiot
  3. S

Would this be possible ???

Make it so nametags can show you the players current EXP so you know how much energy they have in mega walls ????
  4. S

Vape V4 Settings (Undetectable or Not)? (Reach).

the server anticheat doesn't "detect" anything obscure about a player going forward resetting their sprint in timed intervals a cheat can be undetected by the anticheat even if it effects things server side
  5. S

Vape V4 Settings (Undetectable or Not)? (Reach).

how does the server detect wtap
  6. S

Need Settings for Mega Walls Hypixel

heyyy zurkon, whats up
  7. S

Safe on Hypixel w this settings?

what the fuck ?? dont use any hitboxes above 0.1 right now people have been banned for low reach 3.0-3.3 so I would say the max you should use rn is 3.1-3.2 and no hitboxes at all
  8. S

legit aura

here is a simple breakdown: killaura alters your view angles based on the aim mode you chose, for example if you use AntiCheat then client side your view angles will not change but server side your head is snapping onto enemies when you target them. legit aura does not alter your view angles at...
  9. S

strafe vape v4

i was tinkering around with it, and if I understand "Target minimum angle" is the targets fov that I need to be within for it to work and "Your minimum angle" is my fov that they need to be within for it to work ? (while in range of course)