Search results

1. H

Clicksounds

Dear vape Team, it would be really nice if you add a clicksounds modul for the autoclicker. Yes i know that this can be a bit obv but my suggestion would be: - Take own mousesounds for the modul - Creating 4-6 clicksounds. And vape will replay this clicksounds in a random order. That would...
  2. H

Autoclicker Blockhit Settings (time value of the blockhits)

Dear Vape Team, Pls make a timevalue Mode for the blockhits. Now the blockhits come out really fast. Sometimes its kind of obv because the blockhits are so fast and perfect. Would be nice if there are more settings for this wonderful modul. Maybe a time value and a blockhit chance. This would...
  3. H

Vape Lite Mouse Delay problem

I know that lunar client is not supported, but I have been able to inject vape lite in lunar 1.8.9/1.7.10 for a long time, but since the new lunar client update from May 23rd, 2021 I have problems after injecting vape in lunar mouse sense. when i remove vape from lunar again, the mouse works...
  4. H

Vape Lite Mouse delay bug lunar client

I know that lunar client is not supported, but I have been able to inject vape lite in lunar 1.8.9 for a long time, but since the new lunar client update from May 23rd, 2021 I have had problems after injecting vape in lunar mouse sense. when i remove vape from lunar again, the mouse works again...