Search results

1. S

How time will vape change the aim to smoothaim?

who accepts players evidence lol even theres yt videos about ppl hacking (who owns yt video) and nothing happened
  2. S

How do you get out of this menu

same button that u pressed to enter
  3. S

vape update

well sorry bc no one told me about it, i dont log everyday if it is update or not LOL, also minecraft is not farming is an exploring game, (but u can play it as u want), also tell to everyone farm as dumb instead of have auto farms (iron, mobs, etc), yeah its smart wasting your time getting...
  4. S

vape update

First of all i wanna say is that vape should email u or send u a msg in the menu about if is there an update (i notice about it so late). Anyways im very happy about the new feautres they added like mods which get the experience better, like time, keystroke, compass, armor status , etc. I hope...
  5. S

Make V4 be an external client and a add a feature like rod spammer

finally that someone could answer me. thats all i wanted to know ty for your time
  6. S

so u mean V4 cant bypasss it?. about rod i got it ty
  7. S

every programme u use is registered in your "pc actions" and it can be found, i just want vape dont be registered in your pc (if its possible) bc i see a lot of staff series that caught members bc of that and yeah i want the rod feature
  8. S

This guy has a message to cheaters

i play most PVE games and vape is for make things ez with no effort
  9. S

V4 would be better if its external, well id like to have rod spam as a macro so pvp with rod would so ez and fast
  10. S

Safe for Hypixel?

AC: 10-12 Reach: 3.3-3.6 AA: 0V - 5H velocity: 90H KA : 4.00 (legit mode) and use it rarely
  11. S

obs vape v4

just turn off the text gui
  12. S

Is autofish safe for skyblock

i just wanted to know