Search results

1. V

Legit Aura mode on hypixel

Ok thanks I better not use it then.
  2. V

Legit Aura mode on hypixel

Hey I want to use legit aura on hypixel, will this mode get me banned? I know the blatant one doesn't but this one could be different. Thanks for all responses.
  3. V

Settings for Hypixel 20-80 ping legit

my current settings are bad and need some new ones... I would not like to share them they are terrible...
  4. V

Does low timer bypass

Closet cheat lmao?
  5. V

Does low timer bypass

ill ask my friend when he gets online because I've only been in a call with the person once...
  6. V

Does low timer bypass

I agree I've been banned for 1.1 timer in like a couple minutes i just would not do it even in pit! my friend has a friend that's a mod and the mod says it flags like shit over 1.1 so I would just not use timer because under 1.1 its not very noticeable.
  7. V

Does low timer bypass

i just wouldnt use timer because it flags half the time no matter what settings
  8. V

how do I buy vape v4 with visa

bro if you dont have a paypal you can select guest and do it that way aswell
  9. V

Vape V4 crashing when using no rotate

Whenever I try to use no rotate whenever I get killed the game doesn't respond and just hangs. Please tell me if you have had this problem and how to fix it. I have tried redownloading vape v4 but it wont work I'm using forge 1.8.9 and want to reach out to you guys because support couldn't help...