Search results

1. D

utility modules

do autoarmor, inv cleaner, chest stealer, and hotbar flag?
  2. D

Vape Account Locked (not requesting help i already contacted support)

I was looking to hop on minecraft with vape after a few months of not touching it at all, and my account was locked. I always fucked up on accident using a vpn before logging in without changing my ip on website when i used to play but it never was too much of an issue. I guess it came back to...
  3. D

Reach

What would the difference between 3.1-3.2 and 3.0-3.2 reach be? Which is more legit/ more recommended?
  4. D

Anyone wanna cheat together?

Kinda new to closeting but i wanna get to 500 stars faster (currently around 350) add me and lets play pls add: Diseconomy
  5. D

Is autoblockhit safe on hypixel?

Title
  6. D

Settings with banwave

Never seen a straight forward answer because everyone seems to disagree after the recent hypixel banwaves. What are some good settings (ac, reach, velo) to use on my main to stay safe for now? Currently using 3.0 - 3.1 reach 95 100 100 velo and 14-18 ac with no problems, but i just want to be...
  7. D

Any features flagging?

I got staff banned on 3 accounts in one day using 3.1 reach, 14 ac, 1 fastplace, and 95 100 100 velo. I use some other features like throwpot and inventory move (only to rearrange inventory, never when looting chests). Can anyone tell me if inv move is whats getting me flagged or if theres any...
  8. D

How to bypass screenshare with VapeV4 any server (Yes thats right vape v4)

Day one of shitposting to make people mad
  9. D

Rod aimbot

title
  10. D

Godbridge assist

Something similar to raven B3's autoplace, we need something to help players who are shit at the game like me to godbridge, i know blatant scaffold with high delay is a thing but it doesnt seem to work at all for me. If anyone has any other methods to use vape v4 to help be godbridge please let...
  11. D

Blatant mode causing sprint to stop working

When i turn on blatant mode to bhop on someone or safewalk, my sprint stops working. Only fix is to completley restart minecraft and reinject. Does anyone have a fix?