Search results

1. D

A little tutorial for everyone here!

Follow this steps: 1. Go to your Documents 2. Typ %appdata% in your start menu 3. Open your .minecraft folder 4. Open your versions folder 5. Select your hack-client folder and Delete it
  2. D

my apology for using vape

hello. i downloaded vape and started using it but heard about my grandfather and his addiction to vape. vape is addictive and not safe. please dont use vape. ive quit vape and it has saved my life. dont use vape
  3. D

facts about vaping

Vaping is highly addictive E-cigarettes minecraft hax contain nicotine just like traditional cigarettes ,hax but it’s often available at higher concentrations. “Vaping is as addictive to smoking cigarettes hacking— if not more so — because of the nicotine concentration e-cigarette minecraft hax...
  4. D

a hotline for everyone that bought vape

Youth and young adults can access the new e-cigarette quit program by texting "DITCHVAPE" to 88709. Parents and other adults looking to help young people quit should text "QUIT" to (202) 899-7550.
  5. D

stop vaping. here is why

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he...
  6. D

why you shouldnt use vape

most people on the forums: Excuse me? I find vaping to be one of the best things in my life. It has carried me through the toughest of times and brought light and vapor upon my spirit. You're just another one of those people who doesn't believe in chem trails and fluoride turning us gay. Your...
  7. D

are you allowed to use vape on hypixel?

im just wondeirng because im not sure. if its not allowed then i dont want to use it.
  8. D

hacks not showing bug pls fix

im using vape v7 (might be v6 but idk) and the hacks are not showing. how do i get it to show? also what does it mean when it says lunar? plz reply and fix this bug. im using a windows computer soooo that might be why. pls resond quick also hw do i use bhop? i want to use bhop in hypixel but im...
  9. D

how do i use it?

i bought and downloaded vape lite and i openn it and went into a singleplayer server and i dont see anything. how can i fix this? edit: also why does it say lunar client? is this a bug or what?