Search results

1. P

It's Impossible to Use Vape on MMC

The fact of the matter is I was banned with extremely modest settings, settings that most would consider undetectable. Whether Vape is a scam or not, there has to be a reason.
  2. P

Manthe owns both Vape and MMC. It would take very little effort for them to implement something in Vape that allows MMC to see a user using it.
  3. P

As an experiment, I logged onto MMC today and began playing completely legit with Vape injected. Even though I only had sprint on, I was banned for cheating within two hours. I was unsure about whether or not Vape was automatically detected by MMC before, since Manthe owns MMC, but now I am...
  4. P

Legit Autoclicker Settings (Vape Lite)

Yes, I was only using autoclicker and sprint Autoclicker only had 8-13 and extra randomization (not even whitelist)
  5. P

Legit Autoclicker Settings (Vape Lite)

What are some completely undetectable autoclicker settings I can use for closet cheating? (no semi-blatant, no detection logs) I was banned on MMC for extra randomization 8-13 without anything else on and sprint
  6. P

Banned on Minemen with Legit Settings

I was banned on mmc today with 8-13 extra randomization hold to click autoclicker Any suggestions on what I should change it to?
  7. P

Vape Lite Sprint Not Working

Turns out if you set your sprint bind to NONE it doesn't work, so it inputs for you instead of sending packets.
  8. P

Vape Lite Sprint Not Working

Even when Sprint module on, I don't sprint.
  9. P

Vape Lite: How do I add sticks to the autoclicker's whitelist?

"stick" only works if the stick is named that. If the stick is named "knockback stick" it doesn't work.
  10. P

Vape Lite: How do I add sticks to the autoclicker's whitelist?

I tried using "stick", "minecraft:stick", "#0280", "0280", 280, and "280", but they all don't work.
  11. P

vape lite finally patched on lunar?

Tried injecting lunar but it just crashes tried redownloading lite but still crashing its also just after a new update came out so is vape finally patched?
  12. P

Vape Lite crashing?

Whenever I try to expand Aim Assist settings, Minecraft closes immediately for seemingly no reason. I use Vape on Lunar client. When I relaunch, the first thing that comes up is something about how Minecraft closed abnormally, and that I can recover a replay.
  13. P

Whitelist fist in autoclicker?

While configuring autoclicker item whitelist, I tried inputting the Minecraft ID for air (0), but it didn't allow me to autoclick with my fist. Is it possible to autoclick with fist without disabling whitelist? Also, how do you add things other than swords and axes to the whitelist?