Search results

1. U

What are some good "bhop" settings for hypixel

You can also turn the vertical velo to 0. Also, could some1 explain me why antibot is nessecary, since Watchdog bots do not exist?
  2. U

Does BEANERNET (Aka ping spoof) detected in Hypixel?

Ping spoof, more precisely advanced spoof dogs lmao. I was try it out with 150ms and got banned within 3 mins. Note: this happened back in april.
  3. U

Hitbox on duels

So I am a OP duels player and I occasinally toggle 0.1 hitbox on good players, sniped a few 100+ws. Is there any chance of me being banned? Besides of hitboxes, I only use 11-16 autoclicker and low aimassist.
  4. U

Nuker suggestion

bump
  5. U

Pit Toggle Ka

Ofc legit aura is on, limit to items is completely optional.
  6. U

Pit Toggle Ka

7. U

Nuker suggestion

bump
  8. U

Settings with banwave

Fastplace only flags on 0 delay. Have been using fastplace 1/2 delay on my main for half a year. No bans.
  9. U

antiac

Well last time I cheated on antiac was like 2-3 months ago, so they might have updated their anticheat. For starters, even if their anticheat detects you, it wont ban you, just simply kick you. Speed anticheat B bypasses. Not sure abt killaura, but pretty sure legit aura bypasses, just keep...
  10. U

HVH bunnyhop cfg

Lol dont hvh with vape go and jerk off with astolfo or some shit.
  11. U

Help im a retard

So as the title says, I aint the sharpest tool in the shed. I was casually playing on hypixel (pit if that matters) but well lets say "accidentally" switched profiles, and then proceeded to jump down. What I didnt realise, was that I switched to my hvh profile which has velo at 0 0. I...
  12. U

Best settings for Bedwars Not blantant, but at the same time can destroy.

Scaffold settings looking good, but its personal preference, since anything above 0ms bypasses. Hypixel updated their cps cap so u can go higher with the autoclicker(i use 13-18). rmb autoclicker is not nessecary since u can use fastplace 0 delay. Nothing wrong to my knowledge with using...
  13. U

Good hypixel settings? (blatant) Vape lite

You can use 0.05 or even 0.1 hitbox. You can also use 90 or even 80 velo if u want blatant shit, since 95 is super closet.
  14. U

Make an autoclicker option that doesnt autoclick for you but adds cps onto your regular clicks per second

Dude just set ur autoclicker to like 2-6 or something like that and click over that. Been doing this for 6 months on hypixel (I like the feeling of clicking but dont wanna/cant really click fast).
  15. U

Velocity?

Wdym not working? Could you please provide a bit more info, and if you think this is a serious problem then contact vape.gg/support or make a bug report.
  16. U

Me when vape can count

17. U

Nuker suggestion

bump
  18. U

Need Hypixel Undetectable

To my knowledge, blockhit is not detected by watchdog, not sure abt staff. You can safely use aimassist, it is undetectable.( although if you want to be 110% safe turn off adjust while on target, this is bc staff). You can use 95 100 100 velo(this is what i use for ranked). Reach can be around...
  19. U

Vape v4 injects into lunar again

unfortunately (at least for me) you cant turn on blatant mode, because it will crash your game. Same thing happens with blc.