Search results

1. S

Target

Use a jump pot and crank up ur reach that should help that problem
  2. S

Spookay insan closet config

It’s possible but unlikely just use around 60-70 for mid streaking to be safe
  3. S

I agree
  4. S

Best settings for Bedwars Not blantant, but at the same time can destroy.

I used 4.2 on my alt and auto blocked for several hours on the pit all of my hit registered
  5. S

Best settings for Bedwars Not blantant, but at the same time can destroy.

I can’t till if this is a joke
  6. S

I need the Recording settings. plz help

No get good legit don’t lie to your viewers
  7. S

Blatant Hypixel Settings

Actually you may be able to have reach on 4.5
  8. S

Blatant Hypixel Settings

4.2 reach idk if lite has keepsprint but if it has that turn it on. Use max aa and 0.2 hit boxes.
  9. S

Do you think that appealing a ban does anything? People have attached video evidence and the video has had 0 views after the appeal was denied.
  10. S

Hypixel settings blatant?

Use 90 velo 95 barely makes a difference. if you want hitboxes it can depend on game modes but 0.05 is a safe bet for most modes.
  11. S

Got scammed?

There’s this discord I’m in that sells hypixel sfa for 15 cents which is way cheaper then altening the discord is called reaper alts
  12. S

Got scammed?

The altening is dogshit use kingalts or another gen
  13. S

Does low timer bypass

It would as I don’t think mods look for it as they wouldn’t expect anyone to have it on. Also I am a pit main so staff aren’t a super big threat.
  14. S

No it won’t lol
  15. S

This is a joke post my pit figgy is nutty already
  16. S

Good hypixel settings? (blatant) Vape lite

Use 90 velo since 95 doesn’t do anything. If you use .75 hitboxes then you will get invalids so your hit won’t reg if you want hitboxes then use 0.05 for most game modes.
  17. S

Closeted Cheating

For hypixel I would say b4 but if you play on servers that screen share then lite would be the way to go