Search results

1. E

PATCH CLIENTS FOR FACTIONS

Doesn’t work :(
  2. E

Add Patchcrumbs

Explosions only shows when the tnt is lit and it’s a huge like red circle around it not when it’s shot, alright so in factions u have a base and people cannon it to take ur loot, they shoot tnt which u can patch by placing blocks so they don’t get through you’re walls, patchcrumbs shows you...
  3. E

Y Yeah I have mod and crystal client none work?? It says forge required to run how did u get it to work bro
  4. E

Add Patchcrumbs

there are no patchcrumbs mod to add to forge and you can only find patchcrumbs on launchers like orbit, falcon, crystal and a bunch more, if you added it to vape you’d get a lot more players buying cuz they mostly only use those for patchcrumbs. It’s a requirement to even apply for a faction go...
  5. E

Add Patchcrumbs

The point is that whenever you are getting raided patchcrumbs gives you the ability to see the tnt being shot and what y it’s at so you can patch you’re base. Without breadcrumbs you can’t tell what Y they are shooting at they can adj from 255 to 248 and you won’t even know. Go ask any factions...
  6. E

Add Patchcrumbs

Tbh I know hella facs people who would buy vape if u had patchcrumbs/breadcrumbs added, it just helps u patch when getting raided and hella kids Ik would buy vape willingly if u had patchcrumbs.
  7. E

Forge patchcrumbs

By any chance does anyone have patchcrumbs/breadcrumbs for forge that actually work? Vape doesn’t inject into any launchers that have patchcrumbs so does anyone know working patchcrumbs for forge? I’ve tried facutils etc none of that stuff works.
  8. E

And how tf do u inject on crystal mod
  9. E

Hey bro I log on and it asks which crystal pack or custom pack or vanilla versions I wnana use idk which one to do. I’ve tried before in blazing pack but it didn’t have breadcrumbs which one do I use?
  10. E

No breadcrumbs isn’t a cheat it’s a mod that shows you like where tnt hits so when you’re getting raided you can see where the tnt is hitting and patch. If you know a working breadcrumbs mod for forge could you tell me I literally can’t find any. Facutils or any of the others mods I’ve tried...
  11. E

I mean like crystal client or badlion a launcher like that, I need one that has patchcrumbs for factions, there are no working patching mods for forge I’ve looked everywhere.
  12. E

I need a client I can inject vapev4 into and has patch/breadcrumbs for factions. Plz tell me which client I can inject into to patch and defend my base.
  13. E

Can you inject on crystal launcher??

Can u add me on disc, Carter#4522
  14. E

Crystal client launcher
  15. E

I did that it still says the minecraft needs to be forge to launch? How do I fix this ? I launched crystal in windowed mode then launched vspe as admin
  16. E

ur a beast bro could you tell me how u did it bro
  17. E

Do any of you guys have a client with patchcrumbs you can inject in? Just tried injecting into crystal client and you can’t.
  18. E

It’s a client yoy have to log in with ur minecraft account so u need one to play it’s like orbit n falcun
  19. E

Do you use a crystal launcher pack or a custom pack?? How do u launch iit and on what
  20. E

Title^^^ If so please tell me how to