Search results

1. B

Vape v4 account sharing questions

How does the vape v4 account sharing detection work? Is it for ip or device? Cause what if someone had like a brother in the same house and they shared the same vape account? Woudn't that bypass the Ip detection thingy?
  2. B

Skyblock client?

I’ve recently gotten into skyblock and because I’m trash at playing legit in pvp then why not cheat in skyblock too? So do anyone of u know some kinda of auto hunt to farm mobs or some kinda auto foraging to cut trees?
  3. B

Auto fish is glitching out

So autofish doesnt actually fishes up anything lilke 1 out of 20 it just misses
  4. B

Manthe pls add nuker on v4

title
  5. B

Best semiblatant client with a bypassing bhop?

i got a few hypixxel unbanned accounts and got tried of waiting for mineplex cakewars to queue so i kinda need another client that actually has a usable bhop
  6. B

really weird killlaura glitch

my killaura only targets ranked players pls help
  7. B

Manthe dont ban me for account sharing

So i moved to somewhere that’s kinda far from my country and decided to use vape on my laptop so dont ban me for account sharing pls @Manthe i can give u evidence of my location
  8. B

How do I change the GUI button?

So the default button for enabling vape is Rshift I don’t like that can someone pls tell me where to change it?
  9. B

Extreme closet settings got me banned on bwhub

Aim assist at 4 horizontal and 1 vertical Click aim on. Strafe increase on and all the other sutff Autoclicker: 7-12 no hit delay off break blocks on
  10. B

Good autoclicker

So I’ve been trying to move away from cheats and be less and less dependant on them so I still can’t figure out how to have good aim while butterfly so I need an autoclicker that isn’t a client pls help
  11. B

Got banned on bwhub with these settings

Aim assist: 1.07 vertical 4,55 horizontal Autoclicker: 7.5-10 I played for like ever since hypixel got DDoSed and only today I got banned by this evileye thing
  12. B

Can’t sync settings on v4

pls help
  13. B

Got scammed?

How do I reinstate the order or did altening just scam me?
  14. B

Can’t sync in new vape

nothing happens when I press the sync button help pls?
  15. B

Lunar,minemen and pvpland settings

I have autoclick set to 7-11 and I just need some good aim assist settings since I got banned for 8 horizontal aim assist so I’m really paranoid now
  16. B

Lunar client patch??

I can’t inject into lunar for some reason do any of u have to same issue?
  17. B

Help new vape doesn’t inject into badlion

It was working fine but the new one can’t
  18. B

Good alt shop for a hypixel unbanned?

I only need about 5 alts