1. B

My v4 settings for 50ms

Doesn't really matter lol. The server is dead anyways
  2. B

[Analysis] Hypixel Atlas & Anticheat & Advice on Bypass

U could write a paper on this lol. Really good post
  3. B

[Analysis] Hypixel Atlas & Anticheat & Advice on Bypass

Lmao. Racist idiot. legit more than half of the things you use in made in China. Your just a sad kid that has nothing to do with your pathetic life but being racist in a hack client forum lmao. At this point just take a knife and kill yourself. You really have nothing to life for at this point lol.
  4. B

What is discord integration and how do i use it?

doest that just expose u?
  5. B

Vape v4 account sharing questions

How does the vape v4 account sharing detection work? Is it for ip or device? Cause what if someone had like a brother in the same house and they shared the same vape account? Woudn't that bypass the Ip detection thingy?
  6. B

How to unsubscribe from Dream

Are u trolling or are u retarted? Dream admitted he cheated...
  7. B

Skyblock client?

Eh too blatant
  8. B

Buying alts question

nah altening bans ur accounts in like 2 monthsmy accounts got banned out of nowhere after 1 and a half so my thoery is that they sell the same accounts to diffrent poeple
  9. B

Skyblock client?

I’ve recently gotten into skyblock and because I’m trash at playing legit in pvp then why not cheat in skyblock too? So do anyone of u know some kinda of auto hunt to farm mobs or some kinda auto foraging to cut trees?
  10. B

Nuker suggestion

bump
  11. B

Auto fish is glitching out

So autofish doesnt actually fishes up anything lilke 1 out of 20 it just misses
  12. B

Best cheap client

that would be enough for novoline i think
  13. B

Will I get banned for irl trading in skyblock?

cause its not like pvp where they cant ban u unless ur reach is too blatant, there is no way to hide someone dropping u 10m coins worth of enchanted dia blocks
  14. B

Will I get banned for irl trading in skyblock?

will they find out tho
  15. B

Manthe pls add nuker on v4

title
  16. B

I got banned for JUST autoclicker on Hypixel!

there is no way.... Ive been using 7-11 autoclicker for like 4 months and havent been banned once
  17. B

Best semiblatant client with a bypassing bhop?

i got a few hypixxel unbanned accounts and got tried of waiting for mineplex cakewars to queue so i kinda need another client that actually has a usable bhop
  18. B

really weird killlaura glitch

my killaura only targets ranked players pls help