Search results

1. vasjagg

Does vape still work with Lunar Client?

Both V4 and Lite work with Lunar, Lite got patched a few times but Manthe fixed it in a few hours and pushed an update. But I think a few features of V4 don't work properly with Lunar (Mostly useless ones).
  2. vasjagg

Freelook and MurdererFinder

I said it because free look on vape V4 has different sensitivity from lunar's one. At least for me.
  3. vasjagg

Freelook and MurdererFinder

- Add sensitivity slider to Freelook on VapeV4 (Possibly also add freelook on lite) - Make MurdererFinder bar movable around your screen (like GUI, etc...)
  4. vasjagg

Add reach hit chance and velocity randomizer.

Reach hit chance is not good because it would ruin combos. Velocity Randomizer could be a thing tho i don't think they will add it since it already has chance option.
  5. vasjagg

vape lite suggestions

+1 auto clicker for sure
  6. vasjagg

FreeLook

Since hypiel blocked FreeLook mod vape should have the undetectable version of that mod. I think its an amazing idea.
  7. vasjagg

Autoclicker

🤦‍♂️
  8. vasjagg

Badlion 1.7.10

1. delete badlion 2. install lunar or forge hope this helps
  9. vasjagg

How to bypass screenshare Jartex Network

i cheat on that server with 20 cps ac and 3.4 reach never been kicked
  10. vasjagg

How to set my reach to 3.05 for Vape v4?

its like peeing against the wind fam...
  11. vasjagg

different autoclicker speed for different items

just W-Tap them way more KB and more efficient.
  12. vasjagg

Autoclicker

Did you ever consider making Vape lite RMB auto clicker higher(or have a blatant mode) so you could godbridge?
  13. vasjagg

Current Hypixel settings

Recently heard there is a lot about new banwaves and I am wondering if my setting are safe or not. These are my settings: (Vape Lite) - RightClicker 20-20 Extra Randomizer OFF - Scaffold (Called Legit Scaffold on V4) Sneak Delay 67-115 - Reach (Not sure to use it rn) 3.10-3.20 Only while...
  14. vasjagg

Pls bring back RMB autoclicker

thanks
  15. vasjagg

I need help lol

imagine ghost cheating in sumo 🤡
  16. vasjagg

[MEGATHREAD] Ultimate Closet Cheating Guide in 2020 [Bypassing Anticheats]

One more question... Is what about safe walk or so called scaffold(legit) on vape light?
  17. vasjagg

Mouse Acceleration

Bro thank you I fixed it!!! Most of my problem was the 3 gaming mice i have plugged in my PC and 2 of them including the one i use were Set on 1000 Hz polling rate. Turns out that vape accepts way less packeges from mouse and since i had 3 of them it was flooding the client. Also lowering the...
  18. vasjagg

Mouse Acceleration

why don't I experience the issue when I don't have vape injected?
  19. vasjagg

Mouse Acceleration

I never experienced mouse acceleration in Minecraft PVP until I injected vape into my Minecraft. I am using vape lite on lunar and it worked fine for 3 days. Now all of a sudden this happens that is very frustrating even if in the video it doesn't seem so bad. Is this a bug or an option that I...