Search results

1. Elucidain

Screenshare Bypass Guide 12/3/21

mind if i screenshit that background
  2. Elucidain

Vape V4 Linux Support

Is VapeV4 able to function fine with Linux distros?
  3. Elucidain

New Vape?

That's just sad, man.
  4. Elucidain

VapeV4 Profiles

Why don't the profiles I create save? They're simply not there next time I inject.
  5. Elucidain

Where do you guys buy alts to cheat on Hypixel? Im planning to boost my main account

If you're blatantly cheating - Yes. But if you're just semi-legiting. Then you won't get banned for boosting.
  6. Elucidain

Vape Lite Lunar Client

I'm debating whether or not I should get Vape Lite for Lunar Client or Badlion, I've seen other users inject into both just fine, but it always runs in compatibility mode. What're they doing wrong? I want to be able to inject Lite just fine.
  7. Elucidain

ok guys so people have been hacusating me lately is there any way i can prove my legitmacy

You're commenting on a minecraft hacked client forum. -_-
  8. Elucidain

VapeV4 taking abnormally long to inject in LabyMod

Title says it all, I'm using Forge 1.8.9 with Optifine. VapeV4 doesn't want to inject. If I play on a normal Forge version in Minecraft. Then it injects just as it's supposed to.
  9. Elucidain

ok guys so people have been hacusating me lately is there any way i can prove my legitmacy

What settings are you using? You can simply tone down the options you're using and you won't get as much hacksuations. Simple.