Search results

1. D

Issue Injecting vape

Whenever I try and inject Vape v4 into badlion, it says "forge must be installed". I have forge on my computer, but Ive seen other people use it on badlion. How do i fix this issue
  2. D

Reach on Hypixel

yes
  3. D

Reach on Hypixel

Whenever I turn on nametags in skywars, i see a bunch of random names flying around. It seems like anti esp. How do i fix it?
  4. D

Reach on Hypixel

Can i use 3.1-3.2 reach and be safe?
  5. D

Reach on Hypixel

6. D

Reach on Hypixel

Is 3.2-3.3 block reach safe to use on UHC and ranked skywars? I dont wanna get banned by mods or watchdog.
  7. D

Hypixel

Well if a mod is watching my replay and checks my reach or somethin i dont wanna get banned
  8. D

Hypixel Ranked Skywars Settings (40-60 ping)

I need good settings for ranked Skywars. I get around 50 ping. I am wanting to use Aim Assist, Auto Clicker, and Reach. If there are any other settings that I should use, let me know. I am using my lvl 200 MVP++ main account, so I want to be 100% safe from atlas reports, watchdog, and mods...
  9. D

Hypixel

But cant a mod see that?
  10. D

Hypixel

If I use autoclicker (7-11CPS) and aim assist with 4 speed 100 angle, will I be fine in ranked? Even with the atlas system?
  11. D

Aim Assist Not Working

Im stupid lol, for aim assist to work you have to go into settings and turn on players
  12. D

Aim Assist Not Working

I turned on aim assist on Hypixel and it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I have the speed at 4, range at 4.4, and angle at 105. and "aim while on target" is the only option I have on. I tested it in duels and my aim doesnt slow down on someone, it doesnt move my aim whatsoever when they are...
  13. D

Hypixel Questions

What settings should I use for aim assist to look 100% legit when staff is watching?
  14. D

Hypixel Settings

why not aim assist?
  15. D

Hypixel Settings

I’m wondering what good settings are for Vape V4 on hypixel ranked SW and UHC champions. I play at around 40-70 ping, and want to be safe even if a mod is watching me or watching an atlas replay. I want to use auto clicker, aim assist, and reach. Thanks!
  16. D

Hypixel Questions

what are good settings? I get around 40-70 ping
  17. D

Safe hypixel settings

What settings for aim assist?
  18. D

Hypixel Questions

I was wondering if auto clicker, aim assist, and reach bypass hypixel 100% of the time even with a mod watching or someone watching a replay on atlas? If so, what are good settings for this? I play ranked SW and UHC. Also how do I get it to save my config?
  19. D

Watchdog/hypixel

I play UHC on hypixel and am wondering if there’s any possible way I could get banned when only using ESP, nametags, and some different render hacks.