Search results

1. CruxisX

Is there a hack that deletes all of your saved states?

(Vape V4) I was playing Bedwars a few minutes ago, and my hacks just randomly turned off out of nowhere. I went to load my profile, but it said that there were no hacks saved on my profile. I tested Panic to see if that was the cause, but all it did was disable my modules, and not completely...
  2. CruxisX

Are there any settings that get chams to work on Badlion?

Read title. Chams for some reason doesn't work while on Badlion. It only shows the capes through blocks, not the entire body. This is on Vape V4
  3. CruxisX

Does V4 still bypass on Lunar client?

I havent played MC in like 4 months, and v4 is always getting stuck on the last loading bar thing. Did it get patched?
  4. CruxisX

Reach settings won't save

Reach settings don't save even after clicking save states and save to cloud. Every time I restart the game it goes from 3.4-.3.41 reach back to 3.19-3.4. This seems to only happen with reach. I've tested it with other modules.
  5. CruxisX

How do I make a macro for disconnecting/rejoining for bedwars?

Read title.
  6. CruxisX

PropHunt Black screen

Screen goes black when using PropHunt. It used to work a few days ago, but then Vape randomly got deleted, I reinstalled it, and I got the black screen. I didn't even change any settings as far as I know.
  7. CruxisX

Is KeepSprint safe for Hypixel?

read title
  8. CruxisX

Performance issues

So vape v4 seems to have some performance issues. whenever a game starts, there is a 1-3 second lag spike that is super annoying, and if you are in a lobby with players visible, it lags a lot as well. I thought it was badlion at first, but i tested it in vanilla MC, and it did the same thing...
  9. CruxisX

reach not working?

I have my reach set 3.0-3.2, but the badlion reach counter is only getting 3.0 reach at max. I tested this out on a single player world too. is there a hack that cancels it out?
  10. CruxisX

Good legit settings for these hacks?

I just got the client, and I want to know what the best settings are for the below hacks. Also, I don't want them to be too blatant, but I don't want them to be too legit either. Hacks I want the settings for: -Aim Assist -Auto Clicker -Velocity -Reach -Hitboxes
  11. CruxisX

Terrible Lag

I don't know why, but whenever I inject vape into Badlion, I get these terrible lag spikes every second, and it's unplayable. Also, this is not a PC problem. I have an amazing PC, and I can usually run Minecraft at 1000 frames easily. I even disabled all visual hacks, but that didn't work...
  12. CruxisX

Can't login to buy vape.

I don't think im dumb, but I created an account on the forums, which is what I'm using now, and when I try and login on the home page, it says it's incorrect. I even have the password saved on chrome, so it shouldn't be incorrect. I also tried entering my email. Do you have to create 2 accounts...